The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 30 July 2017, 12:46 AM   #1
m j b
"TRF" Member

Watch: ♕& Ω
FS: 114060 Ceramic Submariner no date

Up for sale is my beautiful 114060 sub purchased new in August of 2014. This sale includes the watch, spare links, hang tags, inner and outer boxes, bezel protector, even the original plastics! Warranty card and books as well. Complete kit, as they say. Random serial with engraved rehaut, ceramic bezel. It is a used watch, it's been worn (in rotation) so there are some light signs of wear but it is in excellent condition, keeps great time and has never been polished. There are light scratches on the back from my wedding ring from putting the watch on and taking off my wrist, a very small scratch on the side (opposite of the crown) and a few marks on the clasp. There will also be some minor marks on the bracelet, but overall the watch looks very good, better than most although not as nice as some of the watches for sale that have been polished. The scratches are too light to be able to photograph, so I am trying to do my best to describe the watch accurately so that you know exactly what you are getting. You have to look really closely to see any of these defects, with the exception of the marks on the clasp.

I am an enthusiast who likes to mix up the collection a bit; I am not a dealer in the sense that I flip watches to make money, but I do have a fair amount of feedback history from happy folks who have bought watches from me in the past here on TRF, Breitlingsource and eBay. I'll be happy to send you links to the feedback posts.

All of my pictures are unedited except for size and to hide the serial number. No photoshopping or other manipulation was done. This is an exceptionally fine watch, no worries.

Please PM, email or call (PM for phone) with any questions.

I will ship this to any continental US address via UPS ground, insured, for the all inclusive price of $6100.

Thanks!
Michael
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (268.5 KB, 768 views)
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (212.5 KB, 765 views)
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (142.7 KB, 765 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (139.3 KB, 760 views)
File Type: jpg 7.JPG (131.4 KB, 762 views)
File Type: jpg 8.JPG (262.9 KB, 764 views)
File Type: jpg 9.JPG (147.7 KB, 759 views)
File Type: jpg 10.JPG (159.8 KB, 762 views)
File Type: jpg 11.JPG (174.5 KB, 764 views)

Disclaimer: Please note that the avatar is not an accurate representation of how I look. The camera adds 10 pounds...
m j b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2017, 12:52 AM   #2
m j b
"TRF" Member

more...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.JPG (221.6 KB, 748 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (166.6 KB, 751 views)
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (109.3 KB, 748 views)

Disclaimer: Please note that the avatar is not an accurate representation of how I look. The camera adds 10 pounds...
Old 3 August 2017, 10:59 PM   #3
m j b
"TRF" Member

Doh! Some of the pictures show spots from dirt on the bezel. Let me assure you that the bezel and crystal are flawless, perfect, like new and the watch keeps excellent time with all functions working perfectly. The only problem with the watch is the photographer.

Old 5 August 2017, 10:46 PM   #4
m j b
"TRF" Member

As you can see in these pictures, the scratches that I list above are really quite minor, but I always want to be sure to disclose everything and not hide the condition with creative photography or lighting. Here I've used harsh lighting and tried to highlight the items as best I could. Again, no photoshopping involved except for cropping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0460.JPG (215.9 KB, 473 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0464.JPG (135.9 KB, 467 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0466.JPG (124.7 KB, 470 views)

Old 12 August 2017, 10:42 AM   #5
m j b
"TRF" Member

No trades, please.

New lower price: $5950

Old 15 August 2017, 08:28 AM   #6
m j b
"TRF" Member

Sold!