The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 July 2021, 11:09 AM   #1
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

Endurance Pro - yellow

I had been thinking about buying this watch for a while. Been checking the FS forums for a while and NIB became available at a really good price so I pulled the trigger.

So here is a brief review after a few days of wearing the watch.

The watch is really comfortable, the yellow rubber straps does a good job of not slipping around so you don’t need it that tight. The time is easily readable. In fact it is so clear I have to tap the crystal to make sure it is still there.

The only small thing that is bothering me and I had seen some YouTube reviews on this, the red chrono hand does not line up at the 12 o’clock position and when it is in use, it does line up with some of the markers and some not. I never use the chrono anyway and I think I can live with it. If not I will send it to Breitling for repair. If it was an expensive automatic, then I would have it fixed, this is a quartz, and it does keep great time, which a quartz of this caliber should.

The yellow does not grab you by the throat, I though it might be a bolder yellow, but more of a mustard yellow. I like that the crown has the yellow on it and also the inner bezel.

It is very light weight, lighter than titanium and for a 44mm watch it is really light, sometimes I have to look at my wrist to make sure it is still there. It is a special material that Breitling is using to keep it light. It is scratch resistant and finger mark resistant. I do not see finger marks on the crystal.

The details are beautiful which would differentiate it when compared to a Casio or a cheapie. 2 year warranty of the watch, I think it could have been longer as compared to other watch companies like Rolex who does 5 years.

I have worn it in the swimming pool and I am sure could go deeper than that with it. It is a sporty, knock around piece so it is totally waterproof.

For 44mm it is not overwhelming on my wrist at all.

So that is a few first impressions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A04865E1-B25B-4CC4-B236-B912B31066A3.jpeg (264.3 KB, 742 views)
BillA is offline   Reply With Quote