The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 December 2018, 06:08 AM   #1
1st amg
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex,AP,Panerai
Elf on the shelf....a parents nemesis for December!

This very new tradition that started a few years ago has taken first North America by the you know what and now our relatives in Italy are all asking about this new xmas tradition. Talking to parents, this is our nutracker of the year award winner. Every night we need to find a new spot for the elf, in our case, we have two, one boy and one girl, as our children are a boy and a girl. These little buggers need to be changed locations every night when the kids go to sleep. There are some really interesting ideas as you will see. I am sure there are a number of you here that have to deal with these nutcrackers. I call them this because, every night as I am winding down from work and kids, I am in a very calm and relaxed mood almost dozing off on one of the sofas when my wife will come over and nudge me "don't forget to move the elfs"......aw ***K, not them again. I have started this thread as over the years I am starting to run out of ideas, in fact, the kids the other morning called me at work and said that the elfs did the exact same thing two years ago....oops.

Below, I have included the quote detailing what these little monsters are all about, it is directly from their website. I am reaching out to get help and help out the TRF gang.

What is The Elf on the Shelf®?
The Elf on the Shelf® is a fun-filled Christmas tradition that has captured the hearts of children everywhere who welcome home one of Santa’s Scout Elves each holiday season. The magical Scout Elves help Santa manage his naughty and nice lists by taking note of a family’s Christmas adventures, and reporting back to Santa at the North Pole nightly. Each morning, the Scout Elf returns to its family and perches in a new spot, waiting for someone to spot them. Children love to wake up and race around the house looking for their Scout Elf each morning.

You can tell Santa’s Official Scout Elves apart from other elves at the North Pole because they arrive in their official solid red jumpsuit with their very own storybook called The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition.

So there you have it. Thanks everyone!
1st amg is offline   Reply With Quote