The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches > NON-Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 6 December 2013, 12:17 PM   #1
jedly1
"TRF" Member

F.S 20mm Australian Kangaroo Leather N.A.T.O & Suede Watch Straps

Further pictures, details, pricing etc. on my website...which I won’t plug here...Google it or email me if you would like to know.

Please confirm stock availability by email - [ jedly1@gmail.com ]

We sell all over the world and aim to ship first business day after your order. Strict, first come first served basis. . Australia Post Registered International signature on delivery takes about 4 days to Asia and 7-10 days to the rest of the world.

Genuine Australian Kangaroo leather handcrafted from a single piece of leather to replicate the original look of the G10 NATO strap. Kangaroo leather is highly regarded within the textile industry and is known for its low stretch and high tensile strength. Very soft, supple and comfortable to wear, the Kangaroo tail even more so, showing a lovely texture.

Fully stitched with solid polished stainless steel buckles and keepers.
Measurement: 11 inches / 280 mm with 9 adjustment holes to suit all wrist
Sizes – 20mm

Kangaroo Leather Tail Skin NATO - Black & Chocolate US$65 plus US$12pp

Kangaroo Leather NATO - Chocolate US$55 plus US$12pp

A great look for your vintage or modern sports pieces. The NATO Suede are super soft and extremely comfortable to wear.
Made from a single piece of suede, these straps feature the curved Zulu style stainless steel fittings.

Fully stitched with polished stainless steel buckles and keepers.
Measurement: 11 inches / 280 mm with 12 adjustment holes to suit all wrist sizes-20mm

NATO Suede - Chocolate Suede, Tan Suede & Sand Suede - US$85 each plus $12pp

THANKS FOR LOOKING !!!

Return Policy: All straps accepted for return within 7 days as long as unworn and unmarked. If it’s a mistake on our part then we pay the postage. If you change your mind...you do...simple...no harm no foul.
jedly1 is offline   Reply With Quote