The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 3 June 2017, 01:40 AM   #1
cmyke
"TRF" Member

Amazing experience with jvmartin

This guy flies under the radar on the web, which means TRF gets the exclusive privilege of dealing with him!

I would argue this was an even better experience than walking into an AD and buying a Rolex in-person.

I was in the market for a DJ with very specific requirements. jvmartin reached out right away. He sent photos of the watch I was looking for, its backstory and condition. Really, he provided even more information than I was expecting, or asked for, which was a real treat.

He was extremely communicative, telling me the steps he was taking with the watch, posting photos all along the way.

It's clear he really understands and respects the buyer. When I'm sending several thousand dollars to a stranger, there's an element of trust. jvmartin established the trust immediately, putting me at ease all along the way.

Payment was simple, and shipping was super fast.

Couldn't be happier with my experience; he'll be the first person I reach out to when I upgrade in the future.
cmyke is offline   Reply With Quote