The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 29 November 2023, 02:40 PM   #1
rios0311
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Sea Dweller
Flawless and Exceptionally Speedy Transaction with Takuya

This the second watch I purchase from Thanh (Takuya Watches). First one was a beautiful Explorer II black dial (full set) with a couple of years remaining on the warranty. This was around August 2016 and it was an easy and flawless transaction, although wiring a complete stranger $5,500 seemed crazy at the time.

Fast forward 7 years. Over the years I had been looking at and wanting a Submariner and kicking myself for not buying a BNIB model when I could get one on this forum for about $8k. This past Sunday night I logged on and took a peek at Takuya’s Rolex Boutique and saw a beautiful 43mm Rolex 50th Anniversary Sd43 126600 Sea Dweller. Wow, that thing was pretty. I emailed him an offer and received a response a few minutes later. Took me less than an hour to make up my mind and get back to him. That same night Thanh got the shipping label set up and sent me a pic of the watch and accessories along with the shipping label. I did some checking on his latest reviews (here and Trust Pilot) and after confirming all seemed good, I took care of the wire transfer in the morning. Got a tracking number from Thanh less than 2 hours later after he confirmed my wire had gone through. This morning (Tuesday), I picked up my watch at FedEx. Unpacked it in the parking lot while sitting in my car and wore it to work. Stunning!

I highly recommend Thanh (Takuya). He communicates well and doesn’t keep you wondering or waiting. Definitely instills confidence when engaged in this type of transaction.
rios0311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
takuya , takuya thanh , takuya thanh buyer seller , thanh , thanh do