The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 25 April 2020, 01:11 PM   #1
tmur
"TRF" Member

Bell & Ross BR03-94 RS18 Complete Set RARE

Introducing the Bell & Ross BR03-94 R.S.18. If you are familiar with B&R you’ll most likely know it as a aviation/pilot watch with its iconic square-shape design. That is still the case here but with a bit of experimentation with Renault Sports Formula One Team. Aviation meets racing and the result is incredible.

The overall theme is based on the 2018 Renault Sports 2018 F1 car chassis. Light and strong is the goal here. Which is achieved with the use of titanium that is micro-blasted to create those beautiful perforations across the case.

Look to the right side of the watch you will notice the red anodised aluminum pushers which remind me of paddle shifters. Engaging and disengaging the chronograph is extremely satisfying.

Move to the center and perhaps the first thing you notice is the skeletonized subdials which tease the movement inside or maybe the use of carbon fiber for the dial and how it is perfect accented with a yellow tachymeter scale along the flange. Black and yellow-Renault Sport colors. This is all strapped down with an incredibly comfortable and breathable rubber strap.

Overall condition is very great. Please analyze the pictures carefully as they accurately represent the condition of the timepiece. Please ignore any lint or dust. Very minor scratches on caseback. Do feel free to ask for more pictures if necessary.

This comes as a full set. Triple boxed, warranty card, instruction manual, tool kit, factory straps, and of course the watch itself. First strap pictured doesn’t come included.

I have several references across the watch forums, enthusiast Facebook groups, and offline. Happy to provide them to serious buyers.

Check out my Instagram: murillo_watch_collection and Facebook: Murillo Watch Collection

Asking $4,500 + a label

May consider trades, preferably no microbrands

PayPal +3% is ok, wire preferred.

I ship priority overnight insured.

Limited to only 999 pieces.
Original MSRP $6,500
Movement: calibre BR-CAL.301
Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o’clock. Date at 4:30. 30 minute counter at 9. Central chronograph seconds. Tachymeter scale on the flange.
Jewels: 37
Power Reserve: 38 hours
Case: 42 MM micro-blasted titanium
Dial: Carbon Fiber
Crystal: Sapphire w/ anti-reflective coating
Water Resistance: 100 meters
Strap: ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric
Buckle: Micro-blasted titanium pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 2020, 02:31 AM   #2
tmur