The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 28 November 2019, 07:53 AM   #571
BNA/LION
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ROLEX
UFO Disclosure Imminent?

I knew it... They are stealing all my Happy Socks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Happy Socks.jpg (19.2 KB, 165 views)

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Hole In One! 10/3/19 DMCC 5th hole, par 3, 168 yards w/ 4-Iron.
BNA/LION is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28 November 2019, 10:09 PM   #572
andWatson2
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub 114060
Thank you for putting this subject on a thread. Simply put, my favorite topic. I knew I would find my friends...
andWatson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 December 2019, 08:36 PM   #573
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mark IV Red Sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by andWatson2 View Post
Thank you for putting this subject on a thread. Simply put, my favorite topic. I knew I would find my friends...
Glad to hear it! As you can see, there are many different perspectives on this subject

I try to post significant updates on the subject when I see them.
VaRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 December 2019, 11:11 PM   #574
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Do We Need a Broader Idea of What Constitutes Extraterrestrial Life?

Professor Simeon Hein talks about his appearance on History Channel's "In Search of"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK04O0F_AeU
Old 6 December 2019, 01:18 PM   #575
Blah114aa
Banned

Watch: Iphone
UFOs are merely unidentified flying objects. My pet peeve is people presuming all ufos are alien craft. This is simply absurd. We aren’t alone and yes, I believe we are certainly under surveillance by another race, or races. I’m unsure they’re visiting, but believe we are. There are too many pilots whom have seen things 40 years ago that defied gravity, physics, etc. people have come forward including a former Canadian prime minister. We’ll never know the truth. Bob lazar seems credible in some regard but I don’t know. I think there has likely been reverse engineering as well. For thousands of years we had no cars etc. we’ve dramatically leapt forward in the last 100 years compared to thousands. I also, firmly , believe humans aren’t the first civilization on earth. Mathematically it’s impossible we are alone. It’s not just naive to believe we’re alone.... it’s irresponsible.... idiotic . It’s also unlikely to me the earth being 3.4 billion years old.... that we’ve not come and gone hundreds of times. We might even be visiting ourselves from the future.

I have one relative that served on a carrier . He heard COs talking about alien craft in California l Germany. Maine. And other areas. They openly talked about tracking them on radar. They talked openly about “if they wanted to kill us all, they would have by now, so who gives a f ck...” that’s what my cousin heard many times while in USA navy from admirals downward.

I’ve read loads of books and there are very credible people, trained people, whom have seen craft defying logic. What strikes me as odd is the number of people having similar abduction stories 70 years ago, before the internet.

Read “close encounters of the fourth kind, MIT Conference” by CDB BRYAN ... he is very skeptical. By the end of his book, he admits “something” is going on. He also doesn’t understand why scientists aren’t concerned about abductions , missing time, or why so many people from different eras have the same stories.

I wish I knew. I think we’re being visited, but I also think much of what we see as alien may be future military craft being tested. Where we got that technology makes me curious. We went from carts and horses to fiber optics in seconds compared to the last thousands of years.... something happened

Lastly, people can’t handle if we are openly visited. I ponder this subject often. I’ve had some weird stuff happen as a kid as well, in past. Dreams. I often wonder. But nothing since age 4.
Blah114aa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 December 2019, 05:11 PM   #576
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
In 12 years and 2,500 hours flying F-18Cs, 300+ traps (carrier landings) and 67 combat sorties, I never saw anything with my own eyes or on the APG-65 radar that could not be readily explained; maybe your relative could fill me in.
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 December 2019, 07:34 PM   #577
Blah114aa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
In 12 years and 2,500 hours flying F-18Cs, 300+ traps (carrier landings) and 67 combat sorties, I never saw anything with my own eyes or on the APG-65 radar that could not be readily explained; maybe your relative could fill me in.
Well, that settles it. Everyone is entitled to his opinion based on observations. There are too many credible (with more than 40 years of flying experience) people that have come forward , on news no less, to tell a different story. There have also been things captured on radar That defy explanation. Does that mean they’re alien? No. But to say it’s impossible is downright idiotic.

As for my relative , I trust him. He never saw anything himself but his officers claimed to have.
Old 6 December 2019, 08:34 PM   #578
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah114aa View Post
Well, that settles it. Everyone is entitled to his opinion based on observations. There are too many credible (with more than 40 years of flying experience) people that have come forward , on news no less, to tell a different story. There have also been things captured on radar That defy explanation. Does that mean they’re alien? No. But to say it’s impossible is downright idiotic.

As for my relative , I trust him. He never saw anything himself but his officers claimed to have.
I was a Lieutenant, I guess your relative never worked for me, but I’ll ask the rest of the guys in my squadron if they ever saw anything. We are all still very close, flying combat missions does that to young men, let me get back to you.
Old 6 December 2019, 11:25 PM   #579
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Nope.... Nothing.
Old 7 December 2019, 12:08 AM   #580
Blah114aa
Banned

Quote:
I was a Lieutenant, I guess your relative never worked for me, but I’ll ask the rest of the guys in my squadron if they ever saw anything. We are all still very close, flying combat missions does that to young men, let me get back to you.
Thanks for all that you’ve done in service, but I’d like to think we aren’t alone. My relative was on an aircraft carrier during a prior war and has stayed close with his outfit to present day.
Old 7 December 2019, 12:51 AM   #581
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Quote:
What exactly are you trying to say? I’m listening to,the band Tool right now. (Not really)
Wow, that was tricky with the band name. My points?

1. Is there life out there? 100% yes. As a matter of fact, I’d wage about a 99% chance there is life in our Solar System. I personally think there is marine life under the ice covered moon with the salt water ocean... is it Encepholis? I am probably wrong with the name and admit it, but I am sure you know what I am referring to. Maybe it will be microbial in the soil of Mars, maybe even Venus. Anyway it is definitely out there.

2. Is there intelligent life out there? 100% yes. There just has to be.

3. Has intelligent life visited Earth? I give this about a 50% chance. Our planet has been around a few billion years(?). If there are civilizations roaming our galaxy it is possible they have stopped by at some time or another.

4. Are aliens visiting us right now? 1% I argue almost all of the incidents are results of natural phenomena or secret military projects. The others have terrestrial explanations that we just don’t understand yet. An example would be magnetism a thousand years ago. Humans might have observed it (magnetic rocks attracted to each other for example) but could not explain it. I argue there are forces that we are observing on Earth we just don’t understand, but they are not the results of extraterrestrials.

5. Is there a collusion with our government and extraterrestrials, and have they supplied us with technology to further our civilization? And that collusion and technology is responsible for our rapid advancement the last few hundred years. 0.0% To use your own word: Ridiculous. And that’s great about your relative, I don’t doubt he heard things talked about. We Fighter pilots talk a lot, about a lot of different subjects, we are a bolsterus obnoxious and conceded bunch, that doesn’t prove a thing about extraterrestrials. I guess my flight and combat experience isn’t enough? Tell me about yours.
Old 7 December 2019, 01:06 AM   #582
Blah114aa
Banned

Quote:
Wow, that was tricky with the band name. My points?

1. Is there life out there? 100% yes. As a matter of fact, I’d wage about a 99% chance there is life in our Solar System. I personally think there is marine life under the ice covered moon with the salt water ocean... is it Encepholis? I am probably wrong with the name and admit it, but I am sure you know what I am referring to. Maybe it will be microbial in the soil of Mars, maybe even Venus. Anyway it is definitely out there.

2. Is there intelligent life out there? 100% yes. There just has to be.

3. Has intelligent life visited Earth? I give this about a 50% chance. Our planet has been around a few billion years(?). If there are civilizations roaming our galaxy it is possible they have stopped by at some time or another.

4. Are aliens visiting us right now? 1% I argue almost all of the incidents are results of natural phenomena or secret military projects. The others have terrestrial explanations that we just don’t understand yet. An example would be magnetism a thousand years ago. Humans might have observed it (magnetic rocks attracted to each other for example) but could not explain it. I argue there are forces that we are observing on Earth we just don’t understand, but they are not the results of extraterrestrials.

5. Is there a collusion with our government and extraterrestrials, and have they supplied us with technology to further our civilization? And that collusion and technology is responsible for our rapid advancement the last few hundred years. 0.0% To use your own word: Ridiculous. And that’s great about your relative, I don’t doubt he heard things talked about. We Fighter pilots talk a lot, about a lot of different subjects, we are a bolsterus obnoxious and conceded bunch, that doesn’t prove a thing about extraterrestrials. I guess my flight and combat experience isn’t enough? Tell me about yours.
I worked for an intelligence guy on a military contract job a few years ago. He said we’ve reverse engineered technology. I had a puzzled look in my face because he told me not to laugh. I’d read this stuff before. .. but I’d never heard anyone talk about it. I think my problem is all of this is secondhand information. That guy is now retired but his son is a former marine, now in secret service. He was a very interesting guy. He’d worked in minot nd and other odd places for a company called SERCO after doing military intelligence for years. He told me there are aliens on earth etc.. I to,this day don’t know if he was making fun of me or if he was serious. I asked him and he said he was sincere. He’s retired now but he really had some amazing alien stories, saying presidents have met with them and so on, that we’d traded for their technology. My relative never said anything like that. Look up serco sometime... they’re quite an amazing company with hands in everything government related. I didn’t work there but I reported to a guy whom did. He was nutty but nice. He spoke of us hijacking North Korean missile silos and other stuff too. Peace to,you.
Old 7 December 2019, 02:14 AM   #583
BNA/LION
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ROLEX
Full My Finger!

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Hole In One! 10/3/19 DMCC 5th hole, par 3, 168 yards w/ 4-Iron.
BNA/LION is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2019, 12:59 AM   #584
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Does TTSA Have a Piece of a UFO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8BRwYRhg8Q
Old 11 December 2019, 01:09 AM   #585
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
We Fighter pilots talk a lot, about a lot of different subjects, we are a bolsterus obnoxious and conceded bunch, that doesn’t prove a thing about extraterrestrials. I guess my flight and combat experience isn’t enough? Tell me about yours.
Have you listened to the more experienced Navy Aviators that saw the Tic Tac in the Nimitz incident. David Fravor was Top Gun, etc, etc, etc.?

Saw it visually, saw it on IR, saw it on radar, saw it on USS. Princeton Radar.

More importantly the U.S NAVY is supporting their story.

I guess you missed the opportunity where other better credentialed Navy Aviators didn't.

Are you jealous? methinks thou dost protest too much

Yes, repeatedly you give your personal opinion and Aviator Credentials...…………. We get it

It's great we all have an opinion

How many other F-18 Pilots can you find "publicly" debunking Fravor and the Navy's story? Are you the only one?
Old 11 December 2019, 01:16 AM   #586
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

"David Fravor served 24 years in the military, 18 of which he was a Navy pilot. He went to Top Gun, was the commanding officer of the VFA-41 Black Aces, and had deployments in Iraq that began during Operation Desert Storm. Because of his impressive credentials and because of the video evidence, his UFO story is one that needs to be taken seriously.

Commander David Fravor was flying an F/A-18 Super Hornet off the coast of San Diego when he encountered an unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP). The United States government allowed the 2004 Nimitz incident footage to be available to the public release."
Old 11 December 2019, 02:41 AM   #587
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
UFOs are merely unidentified flying objects.

I’ve read loads of books and there are very credible people, trained people, whom have seen craft defying logic. What strikes me as odd is the number of people having similar abduction stories 70 years ago, before the internet.

I wish I knew. I think we’re being visited, but I also think much of what we see as alien may be future military craft being tested. Where we got that technology makes me curious. We went from carts and horses to fiber optics in seconds compared to the last thousands of years.... something happened

Lastly, people can’t handle if we are openly visited. I ponder this subject often. I’ve had some weird stuff happen as a kid as well, in past. Dreams. I often wonder. But nothing since age 4.
Your input to the thread is greatly appreciated, Thanks
Old 11 December 2019, 02:58 AM   #588
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I never saw anything with my own eyes or on the APG-65 radar that could not be readily explained
It is thought the vastly improved AN/APG-79 radar played a major role in the Navy's "UFO" detection:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...y-in-detection
Old 11 December 2019, 03:14 AM   #589
joeychitwood
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolexes & Tudors
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaRobot View Post
I guess you missed the opportunity where other better credentialed Navy Aviators didn't.

Are you jealous? methinks thou dost protest too much
Yeah Paul, had you gone to Top Gun school instead of flying combat missions from an aircraft carrier in wartime, you too might have had the credentials to see flying saucers.
joeychitwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2019, 03:16 AM   #590
Retired Bob
Banned

How do you feel if you are a Christian? Did JESUS really die for us. Or it a fable?
Retired Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2019, 03:22 AM   #591
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeychitwood View Post
Yeah Paul, had you gone to Top Gun school instead of flying combat missions from an aircraft carrier in wartime, you too might have had the credentials to see flying saucers.
Obviously the credentials don't matter. Paul was in an inferior F-18.

I cant find any other Naval Aviators that have the passion against these Navy incidents.

It makes no sense to me for him to beat this thing to death, repeatedly mentioning his opinion and credentials. Over and over and over and over...….

Credentials are repeatedly brought up, so I brought up others credentials that are directly relevant to this story.

Some links, references, or anything new would be nice. Less repeated opinion and more substance.

He has already given his opinion in this thread, it seemed petty of him to belittle the contribution of others.

Unless there is something new to be said, please let others speak. Thanks!
Old 11 December 2019, 03:23 AM   #592
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Bob View Post
How do you feel if you are a Christian? Did JESUS really die for us. Or it a fable?
Because of rules, I don't go into much depth on this. I have personally answered this question previously in this thread.
Old 11 December 2019, 03:27 AM   #593
locutus49
Banned

Watch: Platona
THE ALIENS SPOKE TO ME IN A DREAM. Yes, they spoke in all caps. Anyway, they told me to thank you for your service. They added that they could best be seen when people are under the haze of hallucinogenics.

Quote:
Nope.... Nothing.
locutus49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2019, 03:32 AM   #594
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus49 View Post
THE ALIENS SPOKE TO ME IN A DREAM. Yes, they spoke in all caps. Anyway, they told me to thank you for your service. They added that they could best be seen when people are under the haze of hallucinogenics.
The really sad part here is that the "Phenomena" interacts with consciousness. Drugs and Sleep can play a role in this.

TTSA/Professor Hal Puthoff have detailed this.

This "Joke" is more reality than most people realize, or are afraid to realize.
Old 11 December 2019, 03:40 AM   #595
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Mysterious lights hovering over Mesa skies

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...zles-residents
Old 11 December 2019, 03:44 AM   #596
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Decades of Societal/Governmental influences brainwashed the masses into giggling about UFO's.

People are still giggling even after Congress, Navy, and Army have started telling them the truth.
Old 11 December 2019, 03:58 AM   #597
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Dr. J. Allen Hynek and others interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5XGPW1Wn3A
Old 11 December 2019, 04:12 AM   #598
mariopepper
"TRF" Member

I guess it's all stories by those who has nothing to do. If it was real we would have some real proves
mariopepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2019, 04:15 AM   #599
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariopepper View Post
I guess it's all stories by those who has nothing to do. If it was real we would have some real proves
WOW, I need to write my Congressmen because a lot of tax money has been spent on something that isn't there. Obviously the Army is wasting my tax dollars working with metal that fell off a fake UFO. Why would they want to do that???

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...aterial-claims
Old 11 December 2019, 05:10 AM   #600
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeychitwood View Post
I know Joey, I know... sigh, I guess I was just being selfish.

You know there John, I am not sure if you are calling me an inferior aviator, which I will take great offense to, or suggesting my older aircraft did not have the capabilities of the newer Super Hornet, and therefore they are detecting things I was unable to... ? Hmmm... Well, if it’s the former, ... I can not express what I would truly say to you in person or I’d be banned, if it is the latter, I can’t dispute that theory; it’s possible I flew over tic-tacs 100 times and never picked them up. And I do give a lot of credibility to my fellow Naval brethren. I have seen the video and have no idea what that is, I just don’t believe it is extra terrestrial.

One last thing, as far as expressing my opinions reasonably and respectfully, and bringing up my qualifications and experiences as a former Navy Fighter Pilot, (if you want to call me a braggart I have no objection) I suggest you get used to it.

Either that or you could always close this thread.