The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 January 2011, 02:44 AM   #1
Nad
"TRF" Member

SIHH 2011 Panerai report Part 1 >>>>>>

My trip to SIHH was not as direct as most would have flown.

I flew to Shanghai from Montreal, drove to Ningbo, flew to HK for a couple of days, and then finally Royal Jordanian to Switzerland with a transit connection in Amman :-)

At HK airport!

Boarding :-)

Settling in! :-)

Almost there!

I arrived in Amman at 5AM and had the chance to see the sun rise :-) :-) :-)

Lounge:

Time for my connecting flight to Zurich:

Yummy, very familiar snack ;-)

Arriving in Zurich where I met up with some buddies for drinks/dinner!

I had an early train the next morning to Lausanne for meeting and had to wait for the Starbucks to finally open:

At the IOC in Lausanne:

The first evening was dedicated to IWC with a gala invitation. Here are some pix with some of the special guests in attendance ;-)

I was ready the following morning and just needed a little espresso to kick start the day :-)

At SIHH:

There are so many people I want to thank for the wonderful opportunity to be invited to see the new releases......

Jean-Sebastien, Grace, Vivian, and Stefano, among others who I had the pleasure to meet during my visit!!!!

Stefano was the perfect host, showing me all the models and patiently waiting while I managed all the photos I wanted to take, "grazie Stefano"!!!!! :-)

So, here we go.....................

PAM 382 Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Day Automatic Bronzo - 47mm - LE 1000 pieces (est. Euro 7,300.00)

I made a New Year's resolution to buy only one (1) Panerai from the 2011 collection, and THIS is the one!!!!!

The character of the case, which will continue to evolve with time, and the uniquely different dial color, all add up to make this watch the most unique intro of the year, IMO!

There are two (2) new Destro models this year - Left PAM 354 Luminor 1950 Chrono Monopulsante Left-Handed 8 Days Titanio - 44mm Special Edition 150 pieces - Right PAM 368 Lumino 1950 Left-Handed 8 Days Titanio - 47mm Special Edition 1,000 pieces

Nad is offline   Reply With Quote