The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 1 October 2017, 09:05 AM   #91
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
Without reading all the comments I’ll just say that I prefer the company of dogs to humans.
That's because dogs are way better than people
Old 1 October 2017, 09:44 AM   #92
gmh1013
Banned

Watch: GMT
I hate, hate
gmh1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 11:41 AM   #93
tamiya
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
And cats are haters!
tamiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 12:21 PM   #94
Ruud Van Driver
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st amg View Post
Most of the haters here or any other forum/platform, act and lash out behind the computer, but in real life, in the flesh, in front of a human being have their tails between their legs. Most would never ever talk to someone in the same manner face to face. Sad sad world, we are breeding a bunch of wimps who can't take any criticism, I am 47, if I screwed up growing up, I heard about it. Now we throw these security blankets on our youth and prepare them for an unreal amd unfamiliar world.

Great thread Seth.
Agree with this. Kids don’t get told if they screw up nowadays. Mrs Van D was helping her niece with her homework about ten years ago. Turns out the school only corrected 60% of the kids’ mistakes because any more might damage their self-esteem. I guess that explains why we see and hear more and more people writing and saying “could of, would of” etc. instead of “could have, should have” and so on.

Another culprit is this nonsense about their being no losers and handing out medals and trophys just for turning up.

Discipline has been on the slide for years too, which is nother contributor. I’m sat having my breakfast in the Marriott in Medan (Indonesia) and I’m watching kids running around screaming the restaurant down. What are the parents doing? On their bloody phones!

Social media has a lot to answer for. People are too busy online instead of paying attention to the real world. When kids are neglected as a result, which I see all over Singapore with kids either running amok or buried in their own devices, they grow up without the most basic skill of human interaction. No wonder no one seems to know the difference between right and wrong anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cru Jones View Post
"Haters" and traffic a@@holes are conveying some sort of unhappiness they have in their own lives. They often annoy me, but then I try my best to remember that they are the ones who are truly suffering, as I can just ignore them and go about my day.

By the way, I don't see how "the media" is to blame for a lack of civil behavior......
For the first time in my three years on here I disagree with you, my friend

See my response to Nick above; social media and reality (trash) tv have a lot to answer for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggo View Post
I think maybe it’s cultural also, certain cultures are brought up to be more respectful than others. In Japan respect is everything.

Also I think on the whole big city life creates a different type of person. Taking somewhere like London for instance, courtesy on your commute or during your work day seems to have totally evaporated, it’s an everyone for themselves culture.

Do you live in a big city SuperDog?

People don’t even know their neighbours anymore which is mind blowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great post, see Butty, there’s lovely.

I get annoyed in mainland China when people try to barge past me or attempt to knock me out of the way. Thing is, they don’t seem bothered when I barrel through them. It just seems to be the done thing there but it lends itself to a rude awakening when they try that in someone else’s backyard.

I really dislike (almost wrote ‘hate’ then ) going into London for thee very reasons you mention. Most people there seem so intolerably rude.

Quote:
Except when they fart. My little dog used to clear the room when she dropped one of her bangers.

"Why should you allow an AD to shake you down, just so you can buy a watch" - Grady Philpott
Card carrying member of TRF's Global Association of Retro-Grouch-Curmudgeons
Ruud Van Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 12:33 PM   #95
Star Ferry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Crusher View Post
lol and I just booked a trip to HK.
It's still a great place to visit. Average person on the street is disgruntled, but you'll hardly interact with those people.

Hotels, shops, taxis, and restaurants/bars are different. In that context, you're a paying customer and will probably receive fine service. Plus, a lot of great things to see (harbour, beaches, mountains,the Peak, etc.) that hardly require spending money at all
Star Ferry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 01:03 PM   #96
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ{Adventure!)
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
It appears that everyone simply wants to put down, insult, demean and judge nearly everything out there.

Even in traffic, the same people that ride the bumper in front of them so no one can merge, are then themselves merging not 2 minutes later.

What am I missing?
What you're missing are the positives.

The person tailgating and cutting others off stands out because many others are using blinkers and opening at least a car length.

You see the news talking about bad cops and corruption because they're expected to do good at all times as just part of the job.

Floyd Mayweather is a businessman who used his ostentatious douchebaggery to have the masses bet money against him so that the house could profit more and keep him a champ-- at the cost of every single charity and cause he's donated for being ignored or shrugged off as dirty money.

Tuner cars from the Fast & Furious days were scorned for being mock hotrods by stealing under glow kits and being a loud slow nuisance-- no one saw the real tuners in Japan were designed because you get taxed on engine liter size there.

Rolex owners are often looked at as wealthy suburbanites who are sue happy but can't throw a punch to save their lives, but look at all the amazing people in this forum from all walks of life!

If you focus on the negatives, you'll only get negatives. Once you search for positivity, the results lead to infinity.
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ{Adventure!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 05:51 PM   #97
GradyPhilpott
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 116710 BLNR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ{Adventure!) View Post
Rolex owners are often looked at as wealthy suburbanites who are sue happy but can't throw a punch to save their lives, but look at all the amazing people in this forum from all walks of life!
Really?

Inaugural TRF $50 Watch Challenge Winner
GradyPhilpott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 09:25 PM   #98
Pavlos
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerardoG View Post
Sadly, it is true. A lot (L O T) of people have the need to share sadness, envy, misfortune...lemons.

To me, if life gives me lemons; I do not make lemonade. I open a bottle of tequila and deal with them!

Cheer up! Haters are gonna hate. Always. Their problem, not mine.

..now, how about some tequila???
What people believe or convince themselves relating to lemons sometimes are fixable issues and not even lemons in the first place.

Some members are kind, honest and helpful. Other members can exaggerate and play on an OP's initial fear and make them hate what they have. Usually the OP fears are unfounded or OP is making something small very large due to fear of the unknown. Then other members jump on the bandwagon and the snowball becomes a mountain.
Pavlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 09:49 PM   #99
Spartacus
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona
Agree, I think it may be a generational issue. Rarely are people real online. From click-bait to trolls, the internet is becoming a bit of a trash can. Unfortunately as mentioned we see these people in traffic, at work and at family gatherings.

What I've learned is money divides people, and making real friends is very difficult.
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 09:55 PM   #100
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ{Adventure!)
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyPhilpott View Post
Really?
Media from the 80s-90s had a lot to do with that stereotype.
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ{Adventure!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 10:40 PM   #101
Pavlos
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud Van Driver View Post
Agree with this. Kids don’t get told if they screw up nowadays. Mrs Van D was helping her niece with her homework about ten years ago. Turns out the school only corrected 60% of the kids’ mistakes because any more might damage their self-esteem. I guess that explains why we see and hear more and more people writing and saying “could of, would of” etc. instead of “could have, should have” and so on.

Another culprit is this nonsense about their being no losers and handing out medals and trophys just for turning up.

Discipline has been on the slide for years too, which is nother contributor. I’m sat having my breakfast in the Marriott in Medan (Indonesia) and I’m watching kids running around screaming the restaurant down. What are the parents doing? On their bloody phones!

Social media has a lot to answer for. People are too busy online instead of paying attention to the real world. When kids are neglected as a result, which I see all over Singapore with kids either running amok or buried in their own devices, they grow up without the most basic skill of human interaction. No wonder no one seems to know the difference between right and wrong anymore.

For the first time in my three years on here I disagree with you, my friend

See my response to Nick above; social media and reality (trash) tv have a lot to answer for.

Great post, see Butty, there’s lovely.

I get annoyed in mainland China when people try to barge past me or attempt to knock me out of the way. Thing is, they don’t seem bothered when I barrel through them. It just seems to be the done thing there but it lends itself to a rude awakening when they try that in someone else’s backyard.

I really dislike (almost wrote ‘hate’ then ) going into London for thee very reasons you mention. Most people there seem so intolerably rude.

Except when they fart. My little dog used to clear the room when she dropped one of her bangers.
Are we talking about constructive positive criticism? Or letting out personal frustrations and making out it was about being helpful?
Pavlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 12:03 AM   #102
keithl
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT Master II
Some of what you're describing is a result of the fact that we are now a soctety of people who think..."everyone should have MY best interest in mind".

Quote:
I am very much hoping to keep this thread civil.

I am bringing this up because I would like to hear what people think.

Everywhere I look, on every comment section basically everywhere...

Every forum, every news site, every fitness site, every car site....

Haters. The absolute vast majority are haters. Often times even here, with a bunch of fine people, there is a lot of shade being thrown around.

It appears that everyone simply wants to put down, insult, demean and judge nearly everything out there.

Even in traffic, the same people that ride the bumper in front of them so no one can merge, are then themselves merging not 2 minutes later.

Is this just who we are as a species? I am getting jaded. Very jaded. Thinking the hermit life might be the best thing for me.

What am I missing?
keithl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 03:24 AM   #103
PascalSwiss
"TRF" Member

Here's an old old story about this topic

"Content a world!" old Malherbe cries; "who can, sir?
Why, let me tell a story before I answer."
A miller and his son, I have somewhere read,
The first in years, the other but a lad,
A fine, smart boy, however, I should say,
To sell their ass went to a fair one day.
In order there to get the highest price,
They needs must keep their donkey fresh and nice;
So, tying fast his feet, they swung him clear,
And bore him hanging like a chandelier.
Alas! poor, simple-minded country fellows!
The first that sees their load, loud laughing, bellows,
"What farce is this to split good people's sides?
The most an ass is not the one that rides!"
The miller, much enlightened by this talk,
Untied his precious beast, and made him walk.
The ass, who liked the other mode of travel,
Brayed some complaint at trudging on the gravel;
Whereat, not understanding well the beast,
The miller caused his hopeful son to ride,
And walked behind, without a spark of pride.
Three merchants passed, and, mightily displeased,
The eldest of these gentlemen cried out,
"Ho there! dismount, for shame, you lubber lout!
Nor make a foot-boy of your grey-beard sire;
Change places, as the rights of age require."
"To please you, sirs," the miller said, "I ought."
So down the young and up the old man got.
Three girls next passing, "What a shame!" says one,
"That boy should be obliged on foot to run,
While that old chap, on his ass astride,
Should play the calf, and like a bishop ride!"
"Please save your wit," the miller made reply,
"Tough veal, my girls, the calf as old as I."
But joke on joke repeated changed his mind;
So up he took, at last, his son behind.
Not thirty yards ahead, another set
Found fault. "The biggest fools I ever met,"
Says one of them, such burdens to impose.
The ass is faint, and dying with their blows.
Is this, indeed, the mercy which these rustics
Show to their honest, faithful, old domestics?
If to the fair these lazy fellows ride,
"Twill be to sell thereat the donkey's hide!"
"Zounds!" cried the miller, "precious little brains
Has he who takes, to please the world, such pains;
But since we're in, we'll try what can be done."
So off the ass they jumped, himself and son,
And, like a prelate, donkey marched alone.
Another man they met. "These folks," said he,
"Enslave themselves to let their ass go free
The darling brute! If I might be so bold,
I had counsel them to have him set in gold.
Not so went Nicholas his Jane to woo,
Who rode, we sing, his ass to save his shoe."
"Ass! ass!" our man replied; "we're asses three!
I do avow myself an ass to be;
But since my sage advisers can't agree,
Their words henceforth shall not be heeded;
I'll suit myself." And he succeeded.
"For you, choose army, love, or court;
In town, or country, make resort;
Take wife, or cowl; ride you, or walk;
Doubt not but tongues will have their talk."

- Jean de La Fontaine 1694
PascalSwiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 05:29 AM   #104
airchitect
"TRF" Member

Watch: A few.....
All so true. I chose to live a life without social media, within a small network of individuals, and focus on those I care about. And yes, I do joke and toss sarcasm about most things, I’m never mean or vindictive. But I can’t say the same for the bulk of people around me. It’s like being surrounded by a trashy talk show for much of the day.
airchitect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 06:14 AM   #105
Wesley Crusher
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Ferry View Post
It's still a great place to visit. Average person on the street is disgruntled, but you'll hardly interact with those people.

Hotels, shops, taxis, and restaurants/bars are different. In that context, you're a paying customer and will probably receive fine service. Plus, a lot of great things to see (harbour, beaches, mountains,the Peak, etc.) that hardly require spending money at all
I was partly joking. I live in LA so I deal with rude people on a daily basis.
Wesley Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 11:28 AM   #106
drgoro
"TRF" Member

I don't let what other people do or say get under my skin (or I try my best). Just keep doing you. That's all you can control.
drgoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 12:51 PM   #107
CRM114
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMTs,1803, 16610LV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
Without reading all the comments I’ll just say that I prefer the company of dogs to humans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Libertine View Post
My wife and I are of the same mind as you in that we prefer the company of our pets to others.
Quote:
It's because people are complex, dogs are simple. A person's relationship with a dog will always be simpler, easier, and require less effort than developing and maintaining a relationship with another human being.

The soaring dog-ownership numbers in the U.S. (appx 90 million) could be a reflection of the obvious downward trend of human-to-human social skills and rise of narcissistic, obnoxious behavior that goes with an hyper-inflated sense of entitlement that blocks opposing viewpoints and encourages superficial social media relationships.

One can be an obnoxious ass to every other human in the world at large, and yet that person's dog(s) will still love them and be excited to have their company. There will be no rebuke for bad behavior from the dog, ever. Indeed, unlike a pet turtle or fish or even a cat, the dog will key on the owner's reactions to the world and others in it and therefore gives affirmation to the owner's behavior and viewpoint no matter what. Even the friend-telling-a-friend when he/she is wrong dynamic between humans is completely lost, because a dog never disagrees with any opinion.

For those who go through life as superficial, hyper-Narcissists and/or obnoxious d-bags who can't drive to work or have a discussion without losing their minds, a relationship with a dog that exhibits it's animal version of "love" and "friendship" towards the hand that feeds it will be the deepest, most-rewarding one they'll ever know. For that type of person, a dog is a perfect companion because they'll never have any indicator from the dog they are what they are. No judgement hassles whatsoever like they'd get from a human because it's a relationship devoid of any rational thought and therefore one-sided, a dog's nature will only help to serve self-centeredness if that self-centered person can't stand being alone.

None of the the above should be construed as thinking all dog owners are self-centered, narcissistic and/or obnoxious. But due to the nature of a domesticated dog, I'm merely pointing out that there could be a correlation between the falling level of civility in our society and rising numbers of dog ownership. The huge numbers of unwanted and abandoned dogs can't be ignored either. Unwanted/abandoned dog numbers would be a reflection of the rising numbers of people who want companionship and yet once they find out even a Person-Dog relationship requires some effort and is an ongoing responsibility, abandons it as well.
CRM114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 01:18 PM   #108
BristolCavendish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM114 View Post
For those who go through life as superficial, hyper-Narcissists and/or obnoxious d-bags who can't drive to work or have a discussion without losing their minds, a relationship with a dog that exhibits it's animal version of "love" and "friendship" towards the hand that feeds it will be the deepest, most-rewarding one they'll ever know. For that type of person, a dog is a perfect companion because they'll never have any indicator from the dog they are what they are. No judgement hassles whatsoever like they'd get from a human because it's a relationship devoid of any rational thought and therefore one-sided.
Wow. You are on a roll this weekend with the illuminating insights CRM114. We need to see more of you online.

I have known a few individuals who meet this description. They are seeking unconditional acceptance and love in a 'conditional world', one that they frequently find themselves at odds with (usually from a personality flaw or unrealistic expectations on their part). For them, the dog provides a security blanket of sorts, assuring the pet owner/master that he (or she) is OK while 90% of the rest of the world is irrevocably screwed-up. I have also found that a number of these folks tend to be stubbornly opinionated, bordering on narrow-mindedness at times.

Not all dog owners fall into this category. For the ones that do, the pet often represents a 'substitute' and in many cases, it's a delusional reassurance.

I feel sorry/bad for the dogs.
BristolCavendish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 06:17 PM   #109
Star Ferry
Banned

Quote:
One of my local friends just moved to LA... he says he's shocked at the high level of friendliness
Star Ferry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 06:25 PM   #110
Andad

Watch: A few.
I am in awe of the excellent moderation on this Forum.

Andad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 07:46 PM   #111
Moggo
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610, SD4K, Exp 1
I dispute where it was mentioned that dogs never disagree with an opinion, mine regularly sulks if my opinion on walk time or feeding is different to hers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2017, 11:39 PM   #112
Porter
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, Tudor....
If you find a nice cavern, let me know. Could be neighbours.

"If you're not having fun you're doing something wrong". Groucho Marx.
Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 October 2017, 12:52 AM   #113
JasoninDenver
2024 Pledge Member

After watching the news for the last two hours, I feel a need to say how much I appreciate everyone on this forum - even those with whom I may disagree with from time to time.

Peace and best wishes to all.

116610 LN
DateJust
Pelagos FXD
JasoninDenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 October 2017, 03:51 AM   #114
Jocke

Watch: A dozen of Rolex's
I like Paul, but please don't tell him.

What is best a custom Rolex or a Rolex that is stuck in custom?

Buy a professional camera and you´re a professional
photographer, buy a flute and you own a flute.
Jocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 October 2017, 03:53 AM   #115
Jocke

Watch: A dozen of Rolex's
Quote:
Originally Posted by directioneng View Post
I am in awe of the excellent moderation on this Forum.
Me too so long they keep you away from the ban buttoms.

What is best a custom Rolex or a Rolex that is stuck in custom?

Buy a professional camera and you´re a professional
photographer, buy a flute and you own a flute.
Jocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 October 2017, 05:33 AM   #116
MrTwi
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Everywhere I look, on every comment section basically everywhere...Every forum, every news site, every fitness site, every car site....

Haters. The absolute vast majority are haters. .... What am I missing
Here is what you are missing.

It's no different now than in 1980, 1960, 1920, 1880, 1780, etc. in terms of haters. What is different is visibility. If you were alive say in 1970, the haters were everywhere, but you only saw what the local newspaper printed, or what TV filtered for you to see. That doesn't mean they weren't there.

If you were alive in 1780, the hate was just as great. But you were lucky if you only saw what happened in your local village.

Today, the world is interconnected. Everyone, instantaneously, can see everything else, and unfiltered by what the media "wants you to see". They must hate that because they are no longer needed. Everyone has a camera in their hand and everyone can be a reporter. And yes, everyone "thinks" they are anonymous. Of course, they are not.

Its just a matter of interconnectivity. But the hate always existed. You just never saw it before or it was not as visible to you. Perceived anonymity doesn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfunk View Post
Interesting that everyone here is blaming social media and not the economy. People tend to lash out if things aren't going well for them and they see little hope. I'm in my early 30's and basically nobody my age can buy a house without parental help, job stability is low, nobody can afford to have kids until they're 40, we can't rely on pensions or social security etc. Class mobility ain't what it used to be.

I really wish old people would stop acting like Facebook is what made millennials all jerks. It's hard out here,
Business is booming. Stocks are, and have been for almost a year, at all time highs. Unemployment is low, if I read it right, we are what is considered "full employment". Movies are doing poorly. You know why? Part of it could be that the movies are terrible. But some of it is when times are good, people don't go to the movies. Movies are cheap entertainment. Car loans and a mortgage loans are dirt cheap. They about give cars away these days. Try buying a new house with 14% interest and a new car at 12%.

Not meaning to be hard, just a comparison. Think about living in a time when:

The mortgage rates is 14% or 18%. Car loans are 12%. If you are young and not in college, you probably will get drafted and sent to Nam. There is a good chance that you know someone who already died.

Think about three assassinations of national figures in 5 years. Think about the rioting that resulted in parts of cities burned down. Then think about one day, gas prices triple in price, if you can find it. No, you have to wait for odd and even days to buy gas and wait in line

Then the President tells you to turn your thermostat down to 55 in the winter at night and 78 for AC in the summer. Don't like it? Boo Hoo. Too bad, there's an Oil Crisis going on you know.

Oh, no microwaves, no computers, no videos, no cell phones, 3 TV networks all in B&W and 19". Yeah. boo hoo, its tough these days.

Just saying. All generations think they got it tough. I'm sure the WWII generation thought they had it tough. And those who lived through the Civil War had it tough. I know those who lived through the Black Plague thought they had it tough but it was nothing living through when the Saber Tooth Tigers hunted early man. etc. Now THAT was tough. Imagine coming back to the cave not having caught anything for supper but with a couple of huge cats chasing you down instead for their supper. They had it tough.
MrTwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 October 2017, 04:01 AM   #117
encarter13
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTwi View Post
Here is what you are missing.

It's no different now than in 1980, 1960, 1920, 1880, 1780, etc. in terms of haters. What is different is visibility. If you were alive say in 1970, the haters were everywhere, but you only saw what the local newspaper printed, or what TV filtered for you to see. That doesn't mean they weren't there.

If you were alive in 1780, the hate was just as great. But you were lucky if you only saw what happened in your local village.

Today, the world is interconnected. Everyone, instantaneously, can see everything else, and unfiltered by what the media "wants you to see". They must hate that because they are no longer needed. Everyone has a camera in their hand and everyone can be a reporter. And yes, everyone "thinks" they are anonymous. Of course, they are not.

Its just a matter of interconnectivity. But the hate always existed. You just never saw it before or it was not as visible to you. Perceived anonymity doesn't help.
I came here to say something very similar to this. Well said. I use a similar analogy with my friends and family all the time.

On that note - I have never researched it, but I would guess the per capita murder rate was a lot higher way back when. If history and Hollywood has taught us anything, it would be that murder was common back in the day. You're in the Wild West and someone bumps into you, it ends with a dual in the street. Prospecting for gold and bump into an indian tribe, kill them or be killer. Medieval times and someone disrespects your house, run your sword through them. However, the world didn't hear about these events. They were not tweeted or live streamed to the world.
Old 4 October 2017, 04:48 AM   #118
SDRider
Banned

Watch: Rolex 116613LB
Quote:
I moved to Los Angeles from upstate NY in the early 90s, my wife was born and raised in Torrance, I have friends I've met through work who are from Long Beach and these are some of the best people I've known, loyal friends I've had for over 25 years. I would trust them with my life.

There are good people everywhere... even in Los Angeles.
SDRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 October 2017, 09:00 AM   #119
Formulansx
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Omega,Seiko
Car forums are horrible for this. No matter what obscure bit of information I'm looking for by searching some random car forum, not but two posts in, it's a flame war.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home and put some water in Buck Nasty's mammas dish"
Day-Date President, Datejust (flipped), Bluesy 16613, Omega 14kt Seamaster, Seiko Cocktail Time, Seiko Alpinist, REC 901-2 (Porsche 911), REC TTT Escape (Steve McQueen Triumph). A few Bulovas, cars, and fountain pens
Formulansx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 October 2017, 09:52 AM   #120
Canefan1
Banned

Hater here Seth,just about everyone with exceptions. To many reasons to list.
Canefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote