The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 26 May 2019, 05:00 AM   #1
galarza2073
2024 Pledge Member

FS – Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rose Gold 44mm 26401RO

Hello everyone, for your consideration is a gorgeous Offshore in rose gold with ceramic bezel. This model is an I series originally purchased at a U.S. AD in 2015.
I bought this watch from another forum member. The watch is running great and it’s in near mint condition with minor signs of wear. Depending on the lighting condition, you may see a small nicks above the start & stop buttons. They’re very small but they’re there. There are superficial swirls on the case below six o’clock and the buckle has customary desk dive marks. I did the best to capture in the pics. The watch comes complete with all boxes, booklet and hangtag.
There’s not enough to be said about how beautiful this Audemars Piguet is and wears; the case, bezel and dial make a terrific statement on the wrist! Price is $34,400 including U.S. insured shipping overnight. Payment by bank wire only. Please send any questions to agalarza3@aol.com I have plenty of world-wide references from buying and selling on-line since 2006. Thank you!

galarza2073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2019, 10:19 PM   #2
galarza2073
2024 Pledge Member

bump

bump
galarza2073 is offline   Reply With Quote