The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 26 May 2019, 06:40 AM   #1
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Heuer Autavia 1163 'Derek Bell' circa. 1970, serial# 204,XXX. Unpolished - $4,500

On offer is this 'Fresh to Market' Heuer Autavia 1163 from 1970 with the correct Caliber 11 automatic movement, correct dial, correct hands and correct insert that is in EXCELLENT, unpolished condition! The dial on this watch is absolutely breathtaking and one of the best that I've ever seen! The serial number is 204,XXX and dates from 1970 so, one of the early examples of the 1163. This model is also referred to as the 'Derek Bell' model. Watch comes with a period correct Champion bracelet that is not original to the watch however, the bracelet is in wonderful condition and is pretty rare in its own right. All chronograph functions work without ANY issues and all hands reset to '0'. Watch runs exceptionally well and keeps great time. I do not know the service history of this watch however, the case looks unpolished to me and the crystal may also be original to this watch. $4,500 plus actual shipping. PayPal accepted but buyer pays the 3% fee (unless you use the 'friends and family' option). I have done numerous transactions on this forum and I can provide solid references. Please e-mail me at: mr_shui@hotmail.com with any questions and I will answer promptly. As usual, I offer a 3 day return privilege if watch is not as described. Thanks TRF for the space and thank you for your time.

Valle de Joux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2019, 01:09 AM   #2
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Superb!
Old 30 May 2019, 02:17 AM   #3
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valle de Joux View Post
On offer is this 'Fresh to Market' Heuer Autavia 1163 from 1970 with the correct Caliber 11 automatic movement, correct dial, correct hands and correct insert that is in EXCELLENT, unpolished condition! The dial on this watch is absolutely breathtaking and one of the best that I've ever seen! The serial number is 204,XXX and dates from 1970 so, one of the early examples of the 1163. This model is also referred to as the 'Derek Bell' model. Watch comes with a period correct Champion bracelet that is not original to the watch however, the bracelet is in wonderful condition and is pretty rare in its own right. All chronograph functions work without ANY issues and all hands reset to '0'. Watch runs exceptionally well and keeps great time. I do not know the service history of this watch however, the case looks unpolished to me and the crystal may also be original to this watch. $4,500 plus actual shipping. PayPal accepted but buyer pays the 3% fee (unless you use the 'friends and family' option). I have done numerous transactions on this forum and I can provide solid references. Please e-mail me at: mr_shui@hotmail.com with any questions and I will answer promptly. As usual, I offer a 3 day return privilege if watch is not as described. Thanks TRF for the space and thank you for your time.

Bump
Old 1 June 2019, 12:54 AM   #4
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Friday bump!
Old 3 June 2019, 05:45 AM   #5
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Sunday, Sunday....
Old 12 June 2019, 08:12 AM   #6
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

So cool!