The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 February 2013, 11:07 AM   #1
JizJizJiz
"TRF" Member

FSOT: IWC Aquatimer Chronograph blue/orange on bracelet + rubber 3767-04

Here is my gorgeous AT Chronograph 44mm in the beautiful blue/orange color scheme. This is the best Aquatimer Chronograph color style in my opinion - combining deep ocean blue with gorgeous contrasting orange to provide a very easy to read and distinctive style. This color style has also been discontinued by IWC and from what I understand, is all sold out.

The current generation Aquatimer also has a very unique and easy to use quick strap change mechanism, making changing the bracelet to strap a breeze. Also, the sapphire covered lumed bezel is very cool to look at.

The watch is in 90%+ condition - there are some desk diving scratches, especially on the bracelet and near the clasp, but nothing terrible that cannot be polished out at the next service. The watch comes mounted on the OEM bracelet that is fully brushed and matches the watch great. The watch also comes with the OEM rubber strap. The watch also comes with a box - the box does not match the watch (it may be from one of the IWC dual-watch sets, but it's certainly not an OEM Aquatimer box) - and the manual, as pictured.

Asking $3,795 shipped CONUS. Please add $65 for international.

Or trade for?

Please contact me at jizjizjiz@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

-Zack Ji
2FA on TRF enabled
JizJizJiz is offline   Reply With Quote