The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 18 December 2018, 07:43 AM   #1
Kiwi1
"TRF" Member

krlyuzh lunaroyster is a good seller

Purchased from Kirill recently and thus far I am happy with my watch. I would recommend Kirill and look forward to future purchases.

a big thanks to Kirill for a beautiful watch and a professional transaction.
Kiwi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 December 2018, 07:52 PM   #2
Kiwi1
"TRF" Member

In hindsight I cannot recommend Kirill as highly as I did 9 days ago. Within my 3 day inspection period I noted to Kirill that the bezel of my recent purchase was stiff to turn, Kirill stated this was due to dirt etc under the bezel due to it being a vintage watch. Given Kirills references I initially accepted his explaination. Later I found our the bezel retaining ring was causing the issue - it was broken due to an improper fitting of the bezel - I politely asked Kirill if he would provide a replacement part given I notified him of the issue during the inspection period. Kirill has ignored my messages and not replied.

This has soured my experience dealing with Kirill, if he feels he is within his rights to refuse to replace the broken part he supplied with the watch I would have appreciated a reply at the very least.

I have had fantastic experiences buying from other forum members but Kirill just seems like he's a bit too money focused rather than for the love of watches and customer satisfaction and I am unlikely to deal with him again unless this is resolved.
Old 3 January 2019, 06:01 AM   #3
Knappo 1307
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Sea Dweller
Did you finally get a response from Kirill?
Knappo 1307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2019, 06:46 AM   #4
Kiwi1
"TRF" Member

No response from Kiril at all...
Old 4 January 2019, 07:03 AM   #5
shaunylw
"TRF" Member

Did you text him? I can't imagine Kirill would let an issue like a retaining ring derail a buyer or ruin a relationship.
shaunylw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2019, 07:17 AM   #6
krlyuzh
2024 Pledge Member

Ok, first thing is first. I have asked you several times to contact me DIRECTLY by phone or my email. You never did and insisted on messaging me through here. Sometimes (a lot of the time) notifications do not come through via email that I have a new PM. You have to understand and realize how many people contact me per day with purchase inquiries and others.

Now, onto the "problem", since you wanted to make it public.

You messaged me on Christmas Eve, via PM at 1AM local time. I probably read the message the next morning when I woke up, but given it was Christmas Eve and my father-in-laws birthday, it slipped my mind to reply to your message. For that, I apologize. Again, I get 100's of emails, texts, etc a week with inquiries. You did not make any attempt to contact me directly (even though I have 3 HIGHLIGHTED ways to contact me in my listings: WhatsApp/phone, email address, Instagram). You did none of those and simply came on here to express your negativity, instead of actually trying to resolve something with me.

Last, but certainly not least, you are more than welcome to return the watch if you found a problem. The 3 day inspection is a generic term and I never told you it would be STRICTLY enforced. I do not have a bezel that I can send you. If you have one available to you locally, let's talk about me covering the cost of it.

Once again, you can contact me directly for most efficient for of communication if you need something resolved or you can continue posting stuff online which will not give you any resolution, just online drama. I am sending you a PM as well.
krlyuzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2019, 07:17 AM   #7
Kiwi1
"TRF" Member

I'm a foreign buyer. furthermore it's never taken him more than 24 hours to respond to any of my other messages
Old 4 January 2019, 07:17 AM   #8
krlyuzh
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunylw View Post
Did you text him? I can't imagine Kirill would let an issue like a retaining ring derail a buyer or ruin a relationship.
No. He refuses to contact me any other way by via forum PM. That's the whole issue. Someone just texted me informing me of this thread and is the reason I found out about this/remembered.
Old 4 January 2019, 07:34 AM   #9
Kiwi1
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krlyuzh View Post
Ok, first thing is first. I have asked you several times to contact me DIRECTLY by phone or my email. You never did and insisted on messaging me through here. Sometimes (a lot of the time) notifications do not come through via email that I have a new PM. You have to understand and realize how many people contact me per day with purchase inquiries and others.

Now, onto the "problem", since you wanted to make it public.

You messaged me on Christmas Eve, via PM at 1AM local time. I probably read the message the next morning when I woke up, but given it was Christmas Eve and my father-in-laws birthday, it slipped my mind to reply to your message. For that, I apologize. Again, I get 100's of emails, texts, etc a week with inquiries. You did not make any attempt to contact me directly (even though I have 3 HIGHLIGHTED ways to contact me in my listings: WhatsApp/phone, email address, Instagram). You did none of those and simply came on here to express your negativity, instead of actually trying to resolve something with me.

Last, but certainly not least, you are more than welcome to return the watch if you found a problem. The 3 day inspection is a generic term and I never told you it would be STRICTLY enforced. I do not have a bezel that I can send you. If you have one available to you locally, let's talk about me covering the cost of it.

Once again, you can contact me directly for most efficient for of communication if you need something resolved or you can continue posting stuff online which will not give you any resolution, just online drama. I am sending you a PM as well.
Thanks for your extremely rapid response to this thread Kirill. Not sure why it's taken you this long to respond to the multiple messages i have sent. furthermore your reply seems to admit fault but strangely also shows an attempt to shift blame onto me your customer.

If you hadn't sent me a damaged watch we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I fitted a spare ring from my parts box - that part runs at 160-190 euro on ebay currently - you are welcome to pay me for that part, I would consider that a fair conclusion and I promise to refrain from bringing up the damaged date disc too.
Old 4 January 2019, 07:56 AM   #10
krlyuzh
2024 Pledge Member

Wait a minute. Multiple attempts? Please show me when and how many messages you sent me?

Here is a screen shot of my Inbox. I purposely only blurred part of everyone's screen name. I don't see any messages from you at all after December 24th. You made zero attempt to contact me further.

Old 4 January 2019, 09:18 AM   #11
Kiwi1
"TRF" Member

Off the top of my head I notified you of an issue within the three day inspection period and you've admitted to ignoring my message on the 24th.

You've also called me a liar. Attempted to blame me. Youve even said I'm threatening and blackmailing you and attempted to reason that you should only pay for an aftermarket replacement if I replaced the broken gen you supplied with an aftermarket piece.

Your customer service is absolutely shocking. I have received the 200usd partial refund we agreed upon and if you had simply admitted you were at fault and rectified this at the beginning you wouldn't have had this occur.

I believe I've handled this fairly - I have even ignored the significant damage to the date wheel because I did not realize this until after the inspection period.

Kirill you could have avoided this terse interaction by owning your mistake in the first place. I am truely disappointed by your actions. consider this matter concluded.
Old 26 April 2019, 01:51 AM   #12
jhondo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Panerai Pam 91
Avoid lunaroyster, aka kirillyuzh

I purchased a polar Explorer from him about 2 months ago. It was worn a couple of times since. Just the other day while attempting to set the time the crown won't turn. I contacted him to see if anything anything could be done he said take it to a watchmaker. He said I should have known that within 72 hours . Then he offered to take it back for 15% less than what I paid. I won't be making any more purchases from him.
jhondo is offline   Reply With Quote