The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 13 June 2017, 03:03 AM   #1
Jlw232
"TRF" Member

Leather strap for ROC

Curious if anyone knows how wide the selection of OEM leather straps would be for a 39mm ROC (model 25860)? I'm looking to swap the bracelet out for a leather strap but would prefer something different than just brown, black, or bight blue which is all I've ever really seen in photos. I have a small wrist (6.3") and find the clasp sits too far to the side when sized properly even though the case and lugs fit my wrist size/shape pretty well. I've seen the threads highlighting the other parts needed which is very helpful. Any insights from buying leather straps for 39mm royal oaks appreciated.
Jlw232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2017, 05:32 AM   #2
tyler1980
"TRF" Member

your best is to stop by the boutique if you are close to NYC. They should have a catalogue of options. Im pretty sure others here have also had AP make custom straps for them as well if you want something different than the standard offerings.
tyler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2017, 07:43 AM   #3
Jlw232
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler1980 View Post
your best is to stop by the boutique if you are close to NYC. They should have a catalogue of options. Im pretty sure others here have also had AP make custom straps for them as well if you want something different than the standard offerings.
Thanks. I do work nearby and stopped in. Not particularly helpful as far as outlining my options beyond "we can order you a strap, but we don't have any catalogue or anything to look at to see the options".

I put a call into Clearwater but didn't reach anyone. Does anyone know if the butterfly clasp on the newer 26320 model would fit on the 25860? Does the bracelet narrow to the same size/thickness as the older 39mm models? I asked at the boutique and got a very dismissive answer.
Jlw232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 June 2017, 03:27 AM   #4
jeffahn
"TRF" Member

Unfortunately, I've come across a similar experience with the NYC boutique. Which is a shame, as in comparison, the Singapore boutique I've been to multiple times has the straps in stock, and show you all the different options you have.

I have the 26320 with the AP rubber (on AP tang buckle) and AP leather on AP clasp buckle.

Both are 18MM at the buckle end.

There are definitely options for the 39mm. Check out the following links that i came across in my research. Also, the easiest way, is to email Carolina at AP NA - Apna.parts@audemarspiguet.com

PuristsPro

Any more questions, reply or PM me directly!
jeffahn is offline   Reply With Quote