The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 22 June 2017, 06:55 AM   #1
jbell
Banned

FS: Breitling Blackbird. Black-Eyed Blue. Complete with Extra Strap Options

For sale is my Breitling Blackbird in excellent (92%) condition. This is the less common and stunning black-eyed blue variation. The blue dial gives a beautiful sunburst effect in the light. 44mm in size. Big date function. The watch has some swirlies, but nothing of note. Keeping excellent time and chrono functions spot on. No scratches on crystal, but I was informed by Breitling service that the AR had some defects ( not noticeable to my eyes).
The watch was purchased from AD in 2010 with all documents. Underwent complete routine overhaul by BUSA in 9/2015. No issues since.
Currently on OEM black gator strap with deployant. The watch will also be sold with the navy blue OEM diver on tang. For an additional fee , I have an OEM stainless bracelet with brushed links ( all links present).
I am looking for $2900 OBO wired/delivered for the alligator and diver strap. $3200 if the bracelet is included. Paypal ok at buyer’s expense. CONUS sale only . Selected trades would be considered. Prefer 41-44mm watches. Probably not chrono. Major manufacturers only. Cash adjustment as needed.. Panerai (42 or 44mm models,) Omega AT or PO , Rolex DJ II, IWC Portuguese..e.g
Multiple transactions here and on other forums.
Please contact me with any questions/offers.
jbellmd@msn.com
Regards
Jonathan

jbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 June 2017, 09:33 PM   #2
jbell
Banned

Bump
jbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 June 2017, 08:43 AM   #3
jbell
Banned