The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 December 2020, 04:09 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

FS: Jorg Schauer Einzeiger One Hand

For sale or trade is my Jorg Schauer Einzeiger, aka One Hand. This watch is part of a very limited series of just 100 pieces in a 44mm SS case. It utilizes a highly decorated and modified Unitas 6498 with special Schauer bridge. The matte finished case features his 12-screw beveled bezel and open back to showcase the beautifully finished movement. The lug width is 24mm so if you own Panerai watches, your straps will have another watch to share straps with. Somewhat sadly, at least in my opinion, it utilizes a two-screw system to attach the straps, and the photos illustrate what happens if you don’t use a proper setup to change straps. While they look quite bad, the scratches aren’t deep and could easily be polished out if desired. Other than those issues, the watch is pristine and since it was sold in April of 2020, has warranty until April of 2020. It comes with box and papers as shown, and includes an extra hand-made strap in black alligator that appears unused. The Greg Stevens ammo strap pictured on the watch is not included.

It’s priced at $2700 via wire which includes two-day shipping to your US address. I am interested in trades for other Schauer watches, so please let me know if you have any to offer. Three-day return privilege if not as represented, less shipping. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if genuinely interested. I don’t respond to PM’s, best price messages or low ball offers, but always respond to genuine interest or questions. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote