The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 14 March 2020, 09:38 AM   #1
ocN55
"TRF" Member

Watch: Vintage
FS: AP Royal Oak Chrono 41mm ref 26320st, Unpolished J series!

Dear TRF,

For your consideration today is another one of my all time favorites, the Royal Oak 41mm ref 26320st. Watch is in great shape, never polished, functioning and keeps time within COSC spec (though AP are NOT COSC certified )

Comments/thoughts:
I love the sunburst subdials of this watch, it really transforms into a new watch when you wear it in the sun. I also appreciate that this dial is more symmetrical than the 26331ST. I am also very particular about AP and polishing. The finishing of AP is very precise and I will usually never buy AP RO that has been polished, been there done that. Therefore, this example has never been polished and very clean with original finishing.
Lastly, this watch was discontinued in 2016 when most watches were the older I serial. Somehow this watch received the new J serial stamp, something I've never seen and worth mentioning as it does affect value.

Please view photos to see the condition of watch. I will happily provide more photos upon request. :)

100% authentic. Numerous references available on TRF, Reddit, and eBay under the same username.

Price is $22,975 shipped with insurance anywhere CONUS. Modern Rolex trades considered! My unofficial policy is that negotiations will be done over the phone.

Includes:
Watch (full with all 20 links)
AP Box (inner + outer)
Warranty Papers (J serial, 2016)
Instruction Booklet
Serial Hang Tag

Please feel free to message me for more questions. Happy to go over anything over call or text!

I am not affiliated with AP.

Some cool shots under the glass to show the gorgeous details of the 'tapisserie dial'

ocN55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 March 2020, 01:16 PM   #2
ocN55
"TRF" Member

Watch: Vintage
sold
ocN55 is offline   Reply With Quote