The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 7 April 2019, 02:56 AM   #31
Rosie39j
"TRF" Member

That’s great looking!

That’s great looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investr View Post
Well as many of us know here we have a HUGE variety of personalities here on TRF. At one point, I wanted to put Superdog (aka Seth) in a ranger choke hold. FF a few years, he’s become one of my favorite people that I’ve never met F2F (will be fixing that soon). So- for years I tried to acquire a Omega Speedy Gemini IV, but I was late to the party. About 6 months ago, I found out they were doing a blue dial Speedy. YES! Actually no bc it’s a Japanese only edition. Enter my boy- he went out of his way to help me acquire this baby. Thanks doesn’t quite say it! Only a couple of my watches have a story, that’s what makes them easy to flip. This one has a great story of friendship and unselfishness.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rosie39j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 April 2019, 06:54 AM   #32
timepieceluvr
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Well as many of us know here we have a HUGE variety of personalities here on TRF. At one point, I wanted to put Superdog (aka Seth) in a ranger choke hold. FF a few years, he’s become one of my favorite people that I’ve never met F2F (will be fixing that soon). So- for years I tried to acquire a Omega Speedy Gemini IV, but I was late to the party. About 6 months ago, I found out they were doing a blue dial Speedy. YES! Actually no bc it’s a Japanese only edition. Enter my boy- he went out of his way to help me acquire this baby. Thanks doesn’t quite say it! Only a couple of my watches have a story, that’s what makes them easy to flip. This one has a great story of friendship and unselfishness.....

That’s a beauty! Congratulations on the teamwork

timepieceluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 April 2019, 08:15 AM   #33
nyc2la
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16660
Quote:

Congrats, and I can relate! I acquired mine with the help of one of the Forum’s best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensui View Post
Great watch. Happy to see other members help each other out.

Always grateful, my friend!

Old 7 April 2019, 12:48 PM   #34
Grimm
"TRF" Member

Great story! Looks awesome
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 April 2019, 12:55 PM   #35
Fallranger
"TRF" Member

Watch: Hulk (116610LV)
Congrats. I went with a blue Speedy as well. Love my Omega and blue is definitely more unique than most you’ll see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6EF6047C-1208-48EF-B763-7E26947E40E3.jpeg (287.8 KB, 25 views)