The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4 April 2020, 03:24 AM   #11
MichaelFlash
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
So for some of you guys that questioned why I don’t trust the mainstream media especially the New York Times or the Washington Post I give you this article below. I find it interesting nobody has posted it here yet. So you have these people at universities that come up with the modeling and then they give it to Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx. They then in turn report to the president and the vice president as well as his Coronavirus task force. They then make their decisions based upon that. Well as you are remember and you’re welcome to look back at the beginning of this thread they were predicting the possibility of 3.5 million dead Americans from this pandemic. Then they reduced it down several times to now we are at 100,000 to 240,000 as of this past Wednesday if I recall. Now the same people that create the models and report to our two good doctors have under the table sleazed their way to the Washington post to report that the White House not the doctors themselves are way off on the current predictions of 100,000 to 240,000 deaths. Note, and this is very typical of the Washington post, that the people telling the paper about this are unnamed sources. There’s a big surprise. I’m not a conspiracy theorist people but something doesn’t smell right here. The fact that the Washington post would slam the White House doesn’t surprise me but look at how they are delivering this information now. There is no way around this but something is wrong.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex...te/ar-BB1263eT

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...aths-estimate/
Agree 100%. My prediction of the future (really not a prediction because any one with an objective point of view already sees it coming): A lot less people die, SOMEONE overreacted and caused an economic collapse. A lot more people die, SOMEONE did nothing and caused their deaths. Tails I win, heads, you lose...