The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 21 July 2021, 01:07 PM   #1
klee3174
"TRF" Member

15450st vs 15202OR both blue dial

Hi AP forum,

If you had to wear one AP watch in your life What would it be: 15450st in blue dial vs 15202OR JUMBO rose gold in blue dial? Im just having a dilemma out of the two of what i should buy in the near future. Please regard that my wrist is 16.6cm and i love metallic and steel tone watches really. Ive just never seen these two AP watches in my life and was curious if anyone experienced these two could answer this!! Ive heard great stuff about rose gold APs in real life but then it might be a bit flashy for me? But i blend in with steel watches a lot better… but then this ROSE gold jumbo is a killer too lol
The only down part of the jumbo is its power reserve and not having a second hand IMO, hence why the 15450 does win it for me but i havent passed these two watches in real life and would love to know everyones opinion!

Thanks.
klee3174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2021, 02:44 PM   #2
Fenrira
"TRF" Member

I prefer the proportions of the 15202 and the weight of rose gold. The 15450 is a fantastic watch, but the 15202OR is a truly special piece in person.
Fenrira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2021, 02:59 PM   #3
VogelPhoenix
"TRF" Member

A bit of an odd couple, IMO. 15450ST could easily be a daily/only watch, the 15202OR is very special and I would feel a bit too self-conscious wearing it on most occasions. Availability/price are also not really comparable - I recently got a 15450 blue dial from the boutique, but see zero chance of obtaining a 15202OR before it is going to be discontinued. Grey market asking price differential is ~120k USD.
VogelPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2021, 06:27 PM   #4
klee3174
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrira View Post
I prefer the proportions of the 15202 and the weight of rose gold. The 15450 is a fantastic watch, but the 15202OR is a truly special piece in person.
Do you have any wrist shot photos of the 15202or? Would like to see few of yours best :)
klee3174 is offline   Reply With Quote