The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 9 January 2019, 11:42 AM   #61
Roll X
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVLDARI View Post
If you would buy from a gray dealer then you should be ok buying at Costco who is another gray dealer...
Just think of Costco as a Trusted Seller....who also sells appliances, lawn furniture and potato chips.
Roll X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 January 2019, 05:38 PM   #62
ryanwatchcollection
"TRF" Member

Costco's a great company that stands behind their products. Their built-in extended warranties aren't too shabby either. I'd buy from them.
ryanwatchcollection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 January 2019, 05:54 PM   #63
henry333
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116600
Love Costco! Pretty sure Costco warranty are better then watchbox.
Yes for sure
henry333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 January 2019, 08:51 PM   #64
Fedpete
"TRF" Member

Love Costco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 January 2019, 03:09 AM   #65
Johny
"TRF" Member

Watch: sub 16610Lv
There is probably more chance of Costco actually having watches in stock....
Old 10 January 2019, 04:36 AM   #66
Runnin' Rebel
"TRF" Member

Lets get this straight.

Costco doesn’t have a life time warranty, life time return policy or I changed my mind policy

What they have is a... go read the website and decide for yourself. I have Personally spoke to the manager at the Costco 3 miles from my house and it was all explained and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the watch I wanted or a 3 carat loose diamond after it was explain in great detail.

As far as electronics, TV, computers, Apple products etc.. that’s a generous policy of 90 days for for a specific reason that I agree with in most circumstances. They do have extended warranties available and don’t discount your credit cards generous free add on of an automatic extension of the factory warranty by up to a year I believe at maximum, another year on top of whatever it came with from the factory. I’ve used Costco return policy on 2 items.

Coffee maker ( less then a year use ) and a Tumi Tegra Lite Carry On ( 9 months ) both were refunded in CASH not back on my card, although it was my option and both were bought again with smiling faces from the return desk.

2001, the U.S. market made up 76.5% of its store count total. Today, the U.S. market makes up only 69.4%. Costco is slowly transitioning into an international player.

Costco has a presence in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan so it is only natural that it would eventually move into China with its first warehouse slated to open in Shanghai in late this year.

Coming soon to Aussie land a huge distribution center to fill appropriately the 30 stores nation wide soon, expansion is being done without debt but with funds generated by operations. I gladly pay my member ship fee and have it returned to anyway by using the COSTCO Visa card. (A fantastic credit card I might add)

It’s also the largest wine buyer in the world in 2017. No new data on 2018 yet. I personally try to go Costco’s in as many different countries if I get a chance too, just see the local offerings. Cancun has a nice one, I missed Monterey MX one last month due to time.

Go look at the stock. Other then 2018 December and the 2008 bust it’s been once of best in that category. It’s Kirkland brand products are some of the best values on products in the World. Even their Kirkland wine is of excellent quality. Vodka and other spirts are of equal quality of some of the best in the world as well

Haters going to hate

EDIT: in some states you don’t even need a membership for Pharmacy use, to buy alcohol and possibly prescription glasses. By law they have to let you buy these products with out membership fees. Here in my state for sure.

One last thing, their online ordering and delivery services are as superior to Amazon and in most cases just as fast. And larger items, like mattress, appliances they will pick up free of charge for return if any issues. All they want to do is make the customers happy. And they have great fresh whole coffee beans you can grind there from all over the world
Old 10 January 2019, 05:06 AM   #67
zman
"TRF" Member

Meh.......Sam's Club pricing can't be beat!

zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 January 2019, 05:35 AM   #68
GradyPhilpott
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Tudor Big Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblu10 View Post
If you like the price and want the watch why not?

Inaugural TRF $50 Watch Challenge Winner
GradyPhilpott is offline   Reply With Quote