The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 10 February 2016, 09:08 AM   #31
Knappo 1307
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Sea Dweller
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassy View Post
I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tops.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'no' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also February 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Home Depot.
Damn!! You too?
Knappo 1307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 February 2016, 01:21 PM   #32
BNA/LION
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ROLEX
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassy View Post
I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping...

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Hole In One! 10/3/19 DMCC 5th hole, par 3, 168 yards w/ 4-Iron.
BNA/LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 February 2016, 02:01 PM   #33
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by antbkny View Post
if youve never had the pleasure or desire to bring a strange woman back to your house, turn in your man card right now! a little common sense goes a long way, but who are we to judge.
We who judge still have our watches.

The behavior is both immature and high risk. And, gets you immediately terminated from secure positions where I work. Most guys outgrow this stuff when they leave college and settle in for the grown up lifestyle (wife, kids, reliable guy at work). Those that don't eventually experience the risk first hand.
Abdullah71601 is offline   Reply With Quote