The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 16 August 2019, 03:13 PM   #1
Michaeli Paulo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Submariner
speedy_master1 is a great seller!

speedy_master1 (Nima) was a great seller to work with, providing me with my dream watch, my Rolex Submariner 14060M .

Though I’ve wanted a Rolex Submariner all my life, I’m very new to Rolex and had previously only researched the new reference (114060) as I was set on buying one from an AD.

When I changed my mind, opting for the 5 digit instead, I very soon found Nima’s sale page for a 14060M (2011) in perfect condition.

I didn’t want to miss the opportunity for this “safe queen” so I contacted Nima himself and told him my situation and asked him for additional information and guidance about this reference.

As I was pretty ignorant about the 5 digits, Nima very patiently answered my many questions and addressed my concerns over a 24 hour period. He sent additional photos and a video of the watch in several perspectives. We texted and also spoke on the phone. He must have known what an “exigent customer” I was, yet he patiently helped me until my all of my questions and concerns were answered.

I bought the watch and my Submariner arrived in pristine condition as advertised. Even so, since it was still an 8 year old watch without a service, I soon dropped it at the RSC.

I just got my Submariner back from the RSC and all is well! I couldn’t be happier with my watch. This RSC inspection, validation and service was the final piece of the puzzle to successfully complete this transaction.

Thank you, speedy_master1 for helping to make my lifelong dream of wearing a Rolex Submariner a reality!

Michael

P.S. For more about my lifelong journey to obtain a Rolex Submariner, (and pics!) please see my thread, “Ode to the Classic Rolex Submariner” on this site.
Michaeli Paulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 August 2019, 11:25 AM   #2
speedy_master1
"TRF" Member

Watch: can't decide.
Thank you for the Kind words Michael. it was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy it in best of health.
speedy_master1 is offline   Reply With Quote