The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 2 April 2019, 12:54 AM   #1
NRC13
"TRF" Member

Rare Breitling Avenger Carbon Blackbird 48mm V173102X/BE57/104W Complete Set

Available today is my extremely rare carbon fiber Breitling Avenger Blackbird V173102X/BE57. This time piece is number 53 out of only 200 ever made for the United States. This was my first carbon fiber time piece and will definitely not be my last. I was originally concerned with the 48mm size of the case, however, the titanium case made it very comfortable to wear on the wrist. The black dial, black bezel and black hands enhance the technical and powerful style while reducing unwanted glare.

The Breitling Avenger Blackbird has an automatic movement that runs off of the Breitling 17 Movement with a power reserve of 42 hours that is chronometer certified. It comes with the original black military fabric strap as well as a sturdy black with blue stitching rubber strap. Both are a perfect fit for this sport type watch. It is water resistant to 300 meters and has scratch resistant sapphire crystal display. It is keeping perfect time and everything is functioning as it is expected to function.

The time piece is in excellent overall condition. The crystal and the case are extremely clean with no signs of wear. The clasp on both straps show little to no signs of desk diving. The military fabric strap shows a little sign of wear on the second position.

The time piece includes: Breitling original outer box, Breitling original inner case, warranty booklet, user manual booklet, certificate of limited series, chronometer certificate, international warranty card, original black military fabric strap and black with blue stitching rubber strap. Retail for everything is over $5,500. Asking $3,200.

I have plenty of references on enthusiast groups, forums and offline that can be provided upon request. I am happy to answer any question you may have as well as providing additional photos or videos that you may want.

I ship priority overnight insured on all my time pieces.

Thank you for your consideration.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (290.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (249.8 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (239.7 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (249.4 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (242.7 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (220.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (178.0 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (229.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (281.4 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (283.6 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (246.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (291.1 KB, 122 views)
NRC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 April 2019, 03:13 AM   #2
NRC13
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 13 April 2019, 02:47 AM   #3
NRC13
"TRF" Member

Sold