The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 April 2017, 11:44 AM   #1
xjeeunitx
2024 Pledge Member

FS - 2013 Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch Hesalite Ref. 3570.50

*** PLEASE READ CONTENTS OF THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE SENDING A MESSAGE. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES. ANY LOWBALL OFFERS OR WHAT’S MY BEST PRICE MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED. US TRANSACTION/SHIPPING ONLY. I ONLY SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESS (PAYPAL). NO EXCEPTIONS! ***

Good day! Up for sale is a pre-owned 2013 Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch Hesalite Ref. 3570.50! The serial number begins with 777XXXXX. The watch is in like great condition with minor dings/scratches. I can tell that it was polished once. The crystal is perfect. The watch keeps time within Omega specifications. Red dot is not intact. The pictures speak for themselves; it would make a perfect daily wearer. I tend to describe the condition of the watch worse than it really is. Previous buyers of mine can confirm this. Buy with confidence!

The watch will come with everything you see in the following pictures:
Watch on a full length OEM SS bracelet (minor marks on some screws)
Inner/Outer Box
International Warranty Card (stamped by AD, undated)
Pictograms Card
Card Holder
Original Hang Tag
Operating Instructions Manual

Asking price is $2895 FIRM. MSRP is $4500. I accept payment via bank wire (from a US financial institution only) or cash deposit. Direct deposits or any form of checks are not accepted. I accept PayPal for established members only. Buyer pays for all wire or PayPal fees. I will cover shipping and utilize USPS Priority Express Mail service with full insurance and signature delivery confirmation.

I have many references on the rolexforums, watchuseek, and paneristi. To find them, please search my username "xjeeunitx" in the search function of the forums. Please feel free to contact me via personal message. I am a private watch collector; I am not affiliated in any way with the watch brands I sell. Thank you.
xjeeunitx is offline   Reply With Quote