The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 9 May 2020, 04:12 AM   #1
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

New micro day - Traska Freediver Mint Dial

I was "lucky" (quick) enough to grab one of these mint dial Freedivers during Traska's last release. It took about a week to get here and shipped straight from China. A mint dial is not something I would usually purchase but this particular dial seems to be synonymous with the brand of late so I decided to give it a shot.

My initial impressions are positive. It appears to be a well made watch and for $375 I don't really know how much more to expect. The build quality is nice, the dial is very clean with no visible finishing blemishes. The bracelet is decent - a bit of hair pulling but I'll survive. The case design is quite impressive and the manufacturing tolerances all around seem quite tight, which is better than other watches I've owned in this price range, from Hamilton and Seiko.

The packaging was quite disappointing - the watch basically just shipped in a DHL envelope (non-padded).

Anyone else pick up one of these?

Last edited by thesingularity7; 9 May 2020 at 04:17 AM.. Reason: removed link to unboxing video
thesingularity7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 May 2020, 04:20 AM   #2
vintagewaferthin
"TRF" Member

Watch: Air-King 5500
Debated on picking one up. That dial color has really grown on me the more I see it. Nice!
vintagewaferthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 May 2020, 06:50 AM   #3
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagewaferthin View Post
Debated on picking one up. That dial color has really grown on me the more I see it. Nice!
You'll be surprised by how nice it looks in person. Definitely not a color you see on a wrist everyday though.
thesingularity7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freediver , microbrand , traska , watch