The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 July 2020, 07:47 PM   #1
Fishrus
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116622
Whats the consensus on boutique/limited editions ROOs in terms of value retention

Hi all, sorry its another value/investment thread. Just wanted to get some opinions on this as I'm seriously considering adding a ROO to my collection.

We all know that most steel ROs are trading above MSRP currently and ROOs generally take a beating the moment it leaves the stores.

However, what about the boutique editions ROO? Do these take less of a beating when it leaves the store? And would you say that these would depreciate slower(or maybe even appreciate) as compared to its non boutique/limited edition models?

I'm considering the new 44mm CEs as they seem to be growing on me but would like to seek some opinions as they do cost a fair bit of money.