The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 October 2010, 08:49 AM   #1
GlennW
"TRF" Member

SCAMMER ALERT!!! Bassethounds (Tristan Travaesier....or whatever his real name is?))

I am a fool for not posting this earlier....I believed all the lies that Tristan told me about returning my money that I sent him for a Tudor Heritage back in July. I am now out $3564 and will probably never see my money or the watch. Tristan (or whatever his name is?) is a liar, a thief, and an a$$hole.....everyone should watch out if you run across him in one of the various forums or on E-Bay. Check this out....he sold the endlinks that I bought from him on E-Bay, the whole time telling to me that he would send them and a new 93150 Rolex bracelet for my troubles....what a joke.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Not bad feedback for a liar and a thief......

Tristan did send me a package that arrived today, here is what he sent...it was supposed to have been a 93150 Rolex bracelet and 3 sets of Rolex endlinks.

Not sure if Steve will let this become a sticky since there have been so many problems with Tristan? I don't want anyone else to get burned by this guy, so but I also plan on posting this info on other forums. Here is the info that I have, not sure if any of the names are for real??

He instructed me to send the money wire to his wife's bank account.

Agnes Travesier

Tristan goes by.

TRISTAN PAUL BOUCHEZ or Tristan Traversier

He uses several emails.

lilou.lautrec@gmail.com
tristan.bassethounds@gmail.com

He is supposedly from Spain, but I think is originally from Belgium? His wife is supposedly from France?

It just goes to show that just because someone has good references and is an active forum member, it doesn't mean that he isn't a scammer or a thief. Do your homework and don't become a victim like me. I have been doing watch trading for over 8 years and have met a lot of great people, my $3654 is gone and that might be a setback for me, but I don't plan on giving up on this hobby that I really enjoy.

BTW....I have over 50 emails that stem back to the beginning of this transaction, let me know if anyone needs more info.

Thanks for the time and especially to Stevo for the use of this forum.

Glenn
GlennW is offline   Reply With Quote