The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 29 December 2023, 11:18 AM   #1
yitbos76
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega Bond Aqua Te
Outdoor Cooking Setups

Hello all -

I was wondering about what types of outdoor cooking setups folks might have. I am embarking on a backyard remodel, and am planning on building in an outdoor kitchen. In the attached, the area off to the right of the corner of the house is a cooking island. Was thinking to do a built in gas barbeque and maybe a built in griddle. I haven't done much with a smoker, so was thinking to have one of those separate and then see how much I use it (something with an auto feed like a Traeger or Yoder to start, and then maybe move up to an offset wood smoker if I want to step up my game down the road). I do tend to grill at least once a week, so I am definitely planning on a built-in barbeque, and a griddle seems like it might be useful (also several friends have recommended). This will also be under a structure with adjustable roof louvres so it can be kept closed to keep weather effects at bay, but open as needed when in use.

So....please share pics of your setups, or any recommendations on grills/griddles/smokers if you are an outdoor cooking fan!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-12-28 170950.jpg (182.0 KB, 50 views)
yitbos76 is offline   Reply With Quote