The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 11 May 2020, 04:10 AM   #61
kingseiko1
"TRF" Member

Rolex should just bump their MSRP up till the current trading price and profit from it plus wash out flippers buying and greys hoarding and pumping up the price artificially
kingseiko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2020, 04:22 AM   #62
garyk
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmyth View Post
For me "being on the list" means writing my name and phone number on a post-it note and never being contacted again.
Haha, I know that feeling!!!
Old 12 May 2020, 04:21 AM   #63
Daveclock
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing and waiting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leejjay View Post
Has anyone on here from the UK received or even seen a new one in the last 12 months.
I speak to my local AD quite regularly. They said they’ve only seen a few in the last 12 months.
But they’ve assured me that I’m on the list and in a good place to get one. I’m just not holding my breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of another post like this - same type of email outing - that guy got flamed too!!

I've been on legit interest list for this watch since late 2018 and although they do have my details - I've not got email or call yet.
Good Luck in your quest - keep up with the emails!!!
Daveclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2020, 03:50 AM   #64
Kirps15
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leejjay View Post
From a dealer you have history with?

Yes.
Kirps15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 August 2020, 10:43 AM   #65
AndMick
"TRF" Member

Got one in November 2019, and I waited around three and a half months. Around May 2019, I was offered one by my AD but I had to say no thanks, due to finances, not because I didn’t want it. It consumed me for eight weeks. So in August I went to talk to my AD, asked again and told them it was eating me up that I passed, I would not pass next time.

The sales person I deal with called me around 1pm on a Friday in Nov 19 saying, that the stars aligned and the Rolex gods had delivered, it was there waiting for me. To make the weekend feel that little longer, he said he was on annual leave until Monday, but I was welcomed to collect it from another member of staff. But I felt compelled to collect it from him and the delay was worth it, to share it with a bloke that I’d built a trusted relationship with.

I got home, delighted with my purchase, my wife then boldly stated that Christmas was round the corner and she’d put it away until then. As a happily married man, big part of that happiness is compromise, and knowing which battles to pick. So technically I got it for Christmas, the wait was well worth it.

I hope you get yours. I reckon if it is discontinued, there will be a price drop, similar to what the batman did moving from oyster to jubilee. But you never know, rolex might update the movement and keep the green, it’s in such high demand still, dramatically outstripping the black dial. All the best, happy hunting.

AndMick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
availability , scarcity