The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 30 April 2020, 02:02 AM   #1
raywoc
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 5513 (1986)
Jaeger LeCoultre JLC Master Control Geographic ref. 142.8.92 Automatic Watch with Box

More Images: https://imgur.com/a/5kw2sVM

Price: $5300 wire transfer or cash (f2f in Portland OR), or + 3% Paypal. Will ship for free!

Jaeger LeCoultre JLC Master Control Geographic ref. 142.8.92 Automatic Watch. Features a Dual-Time/Worldtime hybrid complication, as well as Power Reserve Indicator and Date. 2nd time zone includes an AM/PM indicator at 9 o'clock. At 38mm excluding crown and 10mm thick, this stainless steel watch packs a lot of complications, yet wears nicely. Paired with a blue alligator leather band and includes the very solid JLC deployant clasp.

A favorite out of my collection, I am sad to see it go; but alas, i need to make room in my collection! Comes with original box, manual, and outer box.

Case - The surfaces are all polished and are in great condition. No major dings or dents on the lugs. You will find the occasional cleaning swirl or surface scuff on the case from normal wear and tear, but nothing major. Crystal is clear with no markings. Overall in great shape

Band - Blue alligator leather. Compliments the blued hands on the dial quite well. Deployant clasp has not left any creases or bends in the leather.

Movement - Movement is running well, within +/- 3 seconds per day. Dual time functionality works well.

I am not a dealer and definitely do not make a living trading watches. This is from my personal collection, I am selling this to make room and to fund other purchases. Each of my watches make a regular rotation in wear, but I am also extremely careful and diligent when wearing them. I have tried to describe any damage or deficiencies to the best of my ability, and have taken many photos to demonstrate its condition.

I am new to selling on TRF, but have sold and purchased watches through ebay and Chrono24, where i have 100% feedback. (https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/raywoc)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F33A9446.jpg (107.8 KB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg F33A9445.jpg (86.1 KB, 416 views)
File Type: jpg F33A9462.jpg (97.5 KB, 418 views)
File Type: jpg F33A9452.jpg (84.6 KB, 416 views)
File Type: jpg F33A9450.jpg (62.7 KB, 417 views)
raywoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 2020, 03:56 AM   #2
raywoc
"TRF" Member

Just a quick bump
raywoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2020, 09:42 AM   #3
raywoc
"TRF" Member

Bump