The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 15 January 2020, 12:47 AM   #1
P1nky_Up
"TRF" Member

Apollo 11 50th Anniversary

I typically stick to the Rolex side of the forum and this is my first post about Omega, so be mindful of my ignorance. I know this watch was released last year and I am now trying to track one down. I have seen a couple people have posted incoming posts relatively recently. I've been told that they are sold out by a few dealers, but wasn't sure if anyone has a connection that may still have one. I would rather not pay over retail for one.

Being that they are numbered, I'd be curious to see who may have the highest production number on here. I know not all watch owners are on the forum, but I feel like this would give a general idea of how far along they are in the deliveries.
P1nky_Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2020, 01:41 AM   #2
FinWatch
"TRF" Member

At least in Europe this watch is sold out.
From DavidSW you can get one rightaway.
The movement is very special and more useful nowadays (magnetism for example) if comparing to the ordinary modern 1861 movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FinWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2020, 01:41 AM   #3
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Was not on my radar either until i got a text from AD about five weeks ago (SN in the mid 3k, big thx Nick at MAYORS in Tampa). Wife said i should get it so did, and yes indeed married Mrs. Right. Great timepiece, wonderful packaging, and soooooo comfy to wear (can't stress the comfy part enough!). It's also very easy to read in virtually any light, which happily surprised me as have that 'old eyes' problem due to coding for decades.

As mentioned in above post, the coax movement is a great diversity play for your collection.

Like you, have been Rolex focused in past years (not a 'good thing' in hindsight as there are so many wonderful timepieces). If you can track down and get the OMEGA 50th, highly recommend it!

PS: My Muse / Wife doesn't read this board so will say am getting her a Cartier XL Tank in a few weeks to go with her blinged out Rolex with pink MOP dial. Sometimes the pink/bling is a bit much imho for certain events / outfits. A classic Cartier is a beautiful thing too!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2020, 04:04 AM   #4
troways
"TRF" Member

Just allocated the SN 6xxx last week, beautiful watch.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-T725C 發送
troways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2020, 04:17 AM   #5
Stevec14
"TRF" Member

Watch: 321, Snoopy 3
Mine is 3***. Allocated 2 weeks ago. They are not in order rather delivered on a random basis. No idea how far forward they are but most places will say sold out.

It’s a terrific watch. It’s rivalling my 16710 for wrist time. It’s that good, and probably one of the best bracelets I’ve ever had.

I will say, the cork strap is garbage though. I’m seeking a nice omega leather and deployant for another look.

If you can get one, you won’t regret it.
Stevec14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2020, 10:56 AM   #6
PLNYC
"TRF" Member

4xxx and was allocated early November. It gets more wrist time than my others