The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex WatchTech

Old 13 July 2022, 02:44 AM   #1
Phlippe
2024 Pledge Member

Noisy Tudor Pelagos FXD

I have a one week old Tudor Pelagos FXD that has become very Noisy after one week of wearing it. It was quiet for the first week. The watch is still keeping good time, gains about two seconds a day but it makes a heck of a rattle now. I’m speculating the rotor is responsible but I do not know. I’d love to hear others ideas of what could be creating the noise and if anyone else has experienced a similar issue or if your FXD is quiet. It goes back to my AD watch maker in two weeks. A side-note, this watch was dead on arrival last fall when it arrived at my A.D. so it’s a M.N. 21 early build. The watch went back to Rolex for six months until they finally fixed it, and shipped it back to the AD, I was told because it’s a new model there were no parts available yet. Rolex also scratch the case back of brand new watch I had never seen, this does not give me confidence in whatever repair had to be done to this watch. The watch is very comfortable to wear but it’s loud. Thank you for your ideas!
Phlippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 March 2024, 06:42 AM   #2
NateSF
"TRF" Member

What was the resolution to this? I have a new FXD that makes loud rattling noise if you tap on it. It sounds like a loose rotor. I'm trying to figure out if they're all like this or maybe there is some variance from watch to watch.
NateSF is offline   Reply With Quote