ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 13 August 2022, 05:26 AM   #541
rmlovett1
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: YTBD
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
Picked this up yesterday. I’m giddy.

When I was a kid, the bronco 2 is as my first real car love.

They did a fantastic job on these. There is an over/under in my office. But I’m guessing this will be with me a long time. I really love it.

Outer banks Sasquatch edition.
Nicely done! The Broncos are sharp, I must admit! I will be a diehard jeep guy forever… But they did do a great job with the bronco!
rmlovett1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15 August 2022, 06:10 AM   #542
BNA/LION

Watch: ROLEX
Quote:
Picked this up yesterday. I’m giddy.

When I was a kid, the bronco 2 is as my first real car love.

They did a fantastic job on these. There is an over/under in my office. But I’m guessing this will be with me a long time. I really love it.

Outer banks Sasquatch edition.
Love It Seth! "Sasquatch" makes me smile!

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Hole In One! 10/3/19 DMCC 5th hole, par 3, 168 yards w/ 4-Iron.
BNA/LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 August 2022, 03:00 PM   #543
Carguy87

Watch: JC 126660
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHadEnuf View Post
I’m certainly nowhere near to the league that many of you guys are, but I did pick this up a few weeks ago and I must say, It’s a blast!

I’m not sure how it happened but somehow I now drive a station wagon.
Congrats on the new ride Ralph!! Glad to see you getting it dirty!
Carguy87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2022, 02:56 AM   #544
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Just had our weekly meet. Somehow things worked out to the point where two of my guys were in my other cars. So I was able to get 3 of the current 4 in one pic. A rare occasion.

Had to post. And I think I mentioned I was trading the urus for a Turbo GT.

The ppf on the Turbo S was beat to shit from hard driving. It did it’s job, but needed to be replaced. I went stealth (matte) to mix it up a bit. The same guy did my Cayanne and he took the liberty do stealth there too. They both look super. And what a pair. I’m in car heaven.

Still loving the Bronco just as much as these heavy weights. It’s a really fun awesome daily. And love just cruising in it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 31FB3094-857B-488B-B3EC-D406BCD792D5.jpeg (221.6 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpeg D5E2248D-5DFA-449F-9DAD-96CAAD396DD0.jpeg (224.7 KB, 327 views)
File Type: jpeg 17DF7B4C-69D5-4786-BC05-B88EA283EA76.jpeg (269.2 KB, 322 views)

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)
superdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2022, 02:59 AM   #545
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613
Quote:
Just had our weekly meet. Somehow things worked out to the point where two of my guys were in my other cars. So I was able to get 3 of the current 4 in one pic. A rare occasion.

Had to post. And I think I mentioned I was trading the urus for a Turbo GT.

The ppf on the Turbo S was beat to shit from hard driving. It did it’s job, but needed to be replaced. I went stealth (matte) to mix it up a bit. The same guy did my Cayanne and he took the liberty do stealth there too. They both look super. And what a pair. I’m in car heaven.

Still loving the Bronco just as much as these heavy weights. It’s a really fun awesome daily. And love just cruising in it.

Awesome Seth!! They look great brotha!!

I also love the fact a dude brought a mini bongo truck to the car show. I guess they’re making their way here because I’ve seen about 10 different ones riding around town.

Sent from my Apple privacy invasion product
MrGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2022, 03:04 AM   #546
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoat View Post
Awesome Seth!! They look great brotha!!

I also love the fact a dude brought a mini bongo truck to the car show. I guess they’re making their way here because I’ve seen about 10 different ones riding around town.

They crushed the new broncos.

Chevy could have done the same with the blazer. But failed. Huge kudus to Ford. What a great job.

Old 29 August 2022, 03:14 AM   #547
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Car Love Thread

Quote:
They crushed the new broncos.

Chevy could have done the same with the blazer. But failed. Huge kudus to Ford. What a great job.

Lol, yeah, I love the styling of the new broncos. Too much electronics for me though. I was referring to this little guy

Old 29 August 2022, 03:21 AM   #548
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Ha. I love it.

Yes. That was a hit.

We encourage all car lovers and all cars. Building bridges through the love of cars.

That car got a ton of attention today.

Old 2 September 2022, 08:59 PM   #549
rmlovett1

Car Love Thread

Some may say a backwards move or downgrade….like going from a 116500 Daytona to a 116520….but I’ve been thinking about this move for awhile.
488GTB to 458 spider.
I weighed all facts….how I use the car, the amount of performance/power I need, the tech I need/want/use, what styling cues I love in a Ferrari, the sound I want (this one definitely holds importance), etc…
I decided to go the other way….some may say…good choice, some may say….should’ve stuck with what you had.
For me the 458 is an epic car, and will always hold a special place in the Ferrari lineup…I love that fact, as well as all Ferrari history…it meets all my needs and I brought one home yesterday!
Last N/A Ferrari V8, last Pininfarina design.
Value wise, I think it’s a wash now and going forward, as the 458 will always be revered, IMO.
Very happy with my decision, this car is so good (for me), and those who know…know! This spec has everything I need and more.
Thanks for sticking with the long winded post!
Quick & dirty pics…drove it in the rain yesterday…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 2 September 2022, 09:08 PM   #550
1st amg

Watch: Rolex,AP,Panerai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richris1 View Post
Some may say a backwards move or downgrade….like going from a 116500 Daytona to a 116520….but I’ve been thinking about this move for awhile.
488GTB to 458 spider.
I weighed all facts….how I use the car, the amount of performance/power I need, the tech I need/want/use, what styling cues I love in a Ferrari, the sound I want (this one definitely holds importance), etc…
I decided to go the other way….some may say…good choice, some may say….should’ve stuck with what you had.
For me the 458 is an epic car, and will always hold a special place in the Ferrari lineup…I love that fact, as well as all Ferrari history…it meets all my needs and I brought one home yesterday!
Value wise, I think it’s a wash now and going forward, as the 458 will always be revered, IMO.
Very happy with my decision, this car is so good (for me), and those who know…know! This spec has everything I need and more.

Right on Richard!! That's a fantastic choice, I have a special place in my heart for that car as you know...super congrats, a car that is getting harder to find, beauty spec as well. Enjoy that raw V8....get yourself a Capristo Valve controller, it really opens the sound gateway to heaven.
1st amg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 September 2022, 09:10 PM   #551
rmlovett1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st amg View Post
Right on Richard!! That's a fantastic choice, I have a special place in my heart for that car as you know...super congrats, a car that is getting harder to find, beauty spec as well. Enjoy that raw V8....get yourself a Capristo Valve controller, it really opens the sound gateway to heaven.
Appreciate it Nicholas! Thank you so much!
Old 2 September 2022, 09:11 PM   #552
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

I had a 458 spider a few years ago.

I very much miss her. That was a truly epic car. And I miss her. Someday I’d like to get one back. What a car.

Huge congrats to you my man. I think this was a super move.

Old 2 September 2022, 09:21 PM   #553
1William

Watch: Rolex/Others
Quote:
488GTB to 458 spider.

Congratulations. Great car. Enjoy.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 September 2022, 10:14 PM   #554
FLGatorM5

Quote:
488GTB to 458 spider.

Congrats. Logic has no place in these decisions.
FLGatorM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 September 2022, 10:52 PM   #555
rmlovett1

Quote:
I had a 458 spider a few years ago.

I very much miss her. That was a truly epic car. And I miss her. Someday I’d like to get one back. What a car.

Huge congrats to you my man. I think this was a super move.
Appreciate it Seth! Like I told you…letting happiness (and a little car guy knowledge) guide me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
Congratulations. Great car. Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLGatorM5 View Post
Congrats. Logic has no place in these decisions.
Thank you very much gentlemen!
Old 2 September 2022, 11:01 PM   #556
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Appreciate it Seth! Like I told you…letting happiness (and a little car guy knowledge) guide me!

Thank you very much gentlemen!
That’s the best way brother.

I’m about to go pick yo the Ultimae and enjoy some of the nice weather. Glad I took the day off today.

Given the current market, I see myself keeping the Ultimae for quite some time. Which I’m thinking is a good thing.

Old 2 September 2022, 11:18 PM   #557
Dino944
"TRF" Member

Watch: Batman, Kermit
Quote:
488GTB to 458 spider.

Congrats Richard! It's great choice! Personally I remember thinking when the 458 was released, it was the first really good looking Ferrari since the 355. The 360 and 430, are exotic but from some angles, they just aren't that good looking. The 458 has a lot of great features and being N/A and the sound will always make that a special car.
Dino944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 September 2022, 11:33 PM   #558
Dino944
"TRF" Member

Since it seems to be "Ferrari Friday" here is my 1989 328GTS. Classic rosso corsa over rosso and crema, and of course the gated shifter. Happy Friday guys!

Next to a friend's Testarossa

Old 2 September 2022, 11:54 PM   #559
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
488GTB to 458 spider.

i've always considered the 458 to be one of the best designed cars. that and the NA v8 makes it a no brainer to become a classic and very sought after value wise. that's a keeper
huncho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2022, 12:32 AM   #560
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Oooh, it's Ferrrrr-are-weeeee day :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2022, 12:34 AM   #561
strettyend
"TRF" Member

Quote:
488GTB to 458 spider.

Congrats! You made the right move IMHO as you know I have a very soft spot for the 458.

What a spec too. Love the seats!
AP ROC 26315or; AP RO 15450st; Vacheron Fiftysix; Day Date RG 228235 Olive; Daytona YG 116528; Daytona YG Oysterflex 116518; Cartier Santos de Cartier Rose Gold; Panerai PAM 0048; IWC Portofino Chrono; Girard-Perregaux Richeville
strettyend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2022, 01:20 AM   #562
rmlovett1

Quote:
That’s the best way brother.

I’m about to go pick yo the Ultimae and enjoy some of the nice weather. Glad I took the day off today.

Given the current market, I see myself keeping the Ultimae for quite some time. Which I’m thinking is a good thing.
Enjoy your day my friend! Go with your heart….enjoy the drive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post
Congrats Richard! It's great choice! Personally I remember thinking when the 458 was released, it was the first really good looking Ferrari since the 355. The 360 and 430, are exotic but from some angles, they just aren't that good looking. The 458 has a lot of great features and being N/A and the sound will always make that a special car.
[QUOTE=Dino944;12358154]Since it seems to be "Ferrari Friday" here is my 1989 328GTS. Classic rosso corsa over rosso and crema, and of course the gated shifter. Happy Friday guys!

Love, love the 328!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
i've always considered the 458 to be one of the best designed cars. that and the NA v8 makes it a no brainer to become a classic and very sought after value wise. that's a keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
Oooh, it's Ferrrrr-are-weeeee day :)
Fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strettyend View Post
Congrats! You made the right move IMHO as you know I have a very soft spot for the 458.

What a spec too. Love the seats!
I thought you might like it, as I do remember you had a liking for the 458. Thank you very much!

Thanks men!
Old 3 September 2022, 01:55 AM   #563
Dino944
"TRF" Member

[QUOTE=Richris1;12358353]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post
Since it seems to be "Ferrari Friday" here is my 1989 328GTS. Classic rosso corsa over rosso and crema, and of course the gated shifter. Happy Friday guys!

Love, love the 328!

!
Thanks Richard!
Old 3 September 2022, 02:42 AM   #564
strettyend
"TRF" Member

I know it’s Ferrari Friday but decided to give her a rest and flog this one today. Still my favorite

AP ROC 26315or; AP RO 15450st; Vacheron Fiftysix; Day Date RG 228235 Olive; Daytona YG 116528; Daytona YG Oysterflex 116518; Cartier Santos de Cartier Rose Gold; Panerai PAM 0048; IWC Portofino Chrono; Girard-Perregaux Richeville
strettyend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2022, 03:26 AM   #565
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
I know it’s Ferrari Friday but decided to give her a rest and flog this one today. Still my favorite

So hot. Love this thing.

Old 3 September 2022, 03:28 AM   #566
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Running errands.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6BCE7384-3D89-4364-9447-FB35FB294961.jpeg (208.8 KB, 245 views)

Old 3 September 2022, 03:30 AM   #567
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Running errands.
huncho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2022, 03:39 AM   #568
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Running errands.

That is awesome Seth!!

Old 3 September 2022, 04:51 AM   #569
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Seth is a TRUE track guy, needed to balance the car
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2022, 06:18 AM   #570
rmlovett1

Quote:

So good! Love the color! The engine is sitting out of my 911T right now, getting all new gaskets and new clutch.

Quote:
Running errands.
Epic!