The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 8 May 2020, 11:37 AM   #1
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
FS: Omega Planet Ocean 2500 Liquid Metal Limited Edition 42mm 222.30.42.20.01.001

Model: Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition 222.30.42.20.01.001

Condition: Very Good condition. Service history is unknown, but is currently running at -1 second a day on my timegrapher. A few light marks on the side of the case, bezel and crown. Light scratches on 4 of the polished sides of bracelet links. Adjustable clasp is brand new with plastic still attached. Original clasp shows light desk diving marks.

Notes: Perhaps the holy grail of the Planet Ocean line – the liquid metal limited edition was limited to 1948 pieces and featured the first use of LiquidMetal material. The comfort of the original 42mm Planet Ocean case that came with the 2500 generation, but with a deep black dial and ceramic bezel found in later models. Bracelet has been upgraded to the Omega adjustable diver’s clasp with 5 micro adjust positions and the diver’s extension. Missing the extra full links, but watch will fit up to a 7.5” wrist. This is a perfect piece to wear, not sit in a safe...Watch is priced aggressively due to missing extra links and lack of warranty card.

Sale Includes: Watch, outer box, presentation box (shows some wear), manual, card wallet (pictogram card, limited edition card, chronometer card. NO warranty card), hang tags, adjustable Omega clasp, and original bracelet clasp.

Price: $4995. Priced below market due to condition and missing warranty card. Wire preferred. Paypal plus fees for buyers with references. Not really interested in trades.

Shipping: USPS Priority Registered Mail (Fully Insured, Signature Required) For insurance and security purposes, the entire packaging process will be filmed.

Terms: I am not a dealer, just a private collector. The pictures serve as part of the description and I do my best to capture any noteworthy items in them. I have plenty of references across multiple forums and would be happy to share.

(Serial numbers blurred intentionally, pardon any fuzz or dust...)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2020, 05:46 AM   #2
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
Sold
tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote