The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 31 December 2019, 08:20 AM   #1
ErikSzper
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: PAM326
FS- 2018 Audemars Piguet 26470I0 K Serial Royal Oak Offshore 42 Ghost AP ROO

For sale is a mint condition 42mm titanium Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore “Ghost.” The 26470I0.00.A006CA.01 is a K serial, was originally purchased from an AD in 2018, and accompanied by its original box and papers. Included in the box and papers set are: a green outer box, a green wooden inner box, a warranty card, a serialized hang tag, a serialized manual holder, two instruction manuals, and a fully linked OEM titanium bracelet. The AP features brushed titanium case, which is accented by a fixed brushed grey titanium octagonal bezel that is secured via 8 white gold screws. The Ghost is mounted on a dark grey OEM rubber strap which is secured by an OEM brushed titanium tang buckle. The OEM strap is in mint condition, appears to have only been worn a handfull of times, and would rate it 99%. In addition, the Ghost is also accompanied by an OEM brushed titanium bracelet which is fully linked, and secured by a hidden push button butterfly deployment clasp. The bracelet appears to have on been worn a handful of times, contains no stretch, and is in mint condition. The AP features a Slate grey “Méga Tapisserie” pattern dial with applied luminous Arabic numeral hour markers, polished luminous hands, a magnified date window aperture at 3 o’clock, and sub-dial registers at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock. The movement used in the 26470I0.00.A006CA.01 is the AP calibre 3126 / 3840 which uses 59 jewels, features approximately 50 hours of power reserve, and is proudly displayed through an exhibition caseback. Overall the Ghost is in mint condition and was only worn a handful of times, with the only imperfection being some extremely faint surface level harlines scratches on the bracelet, which are not visible to the naked eye.

Shall deliver with the remainder of the factory warranty for $29,800 or best offer. We will sell the bracelet separately if so desired.

All timepieces come with a 7 day ‘no questions asked’ return period- will issue 100% refund as long as the timepiece is returned in the same condition in which it was shipped out.

6 by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr

3 by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr

4 by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr

1 by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr

7 by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr

5 by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr

9 by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr

8 by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr

Cert by Christopher Walsh, on Flickr
Old 11 January 2020, 06:34 AM   #2
ErikSzper
2024 Pledge Member