The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum > Panerai Straps & accessories

Old 18 September 2009, 06:54 AM   #1
karmatp
"TRF" Member

FS: Greg Stevens and Horween Shell straps

I bought a strap for a watch that I recently flipped and I bought a couple others for another that I was planning on buying, BUT, I bought a car instead. I am now driving around in a new car and only one watch that these straps won't fit on. Please send me a email if interested. Prices include shipping within the CONUS, all questions gladly answered.

First up is a Horween Shell strap that I bought from Bruce over at watches24/seven. It is the standard OEM size @ 24X20 115/75. I paid $120. for it and have only mounted it and wore it for a few hours around the house. This was one of the straps that I purchased for a future watch purchase that I decided not to buy. It did come with a minor scrap on the long side which is hardly noticeable so it did not bother me when I received it. Price is $105 delivered, CONUS. This is a fantastic strap which I bought for it's waterproof quality, this was going to be my pool/summer strap. Also, NO buckle is included.

Next is a Greg Stevens strap that was also purchased for a future watch that I never bought. It is super soft and includes buckle and a polishing cloth that came with the strap which is unused. I paid $150 for this one and will sell it for $130 delivered, it is unworn.

Last is another Greg Stevens strap that I mounted and wore for a day then switched back to a waterproof strap. It is in like new condition and comes with the buckle and a unused polishing cloth that came with the strap. This one is a nice darker brown and also is amazingly soft. This one was also $150 and will sell for $125 since I wore it for a day, not that you can tell.

If you wish to buy them all I will throw in a generic 24mm buckle and some 24mm tubes. Thanks for looking. I am located in AZ if you are local, if not, shipping will be via USPS.

Trevor
Old 19 September 2009, 12:05 AM   #2
karmatp
"TRF" Member

GSD 145/85 strap is SOLD.
Old 21 September 2009, 06:28 AM   #3
karmatp
"TRF" Member

The last 2 straps are fs now for $205 delivered including shipping and no paypal fees. I am also throwing in 2 sets of spare tubes and a 24mm buckle. It also comes with a unused polishing cloth. This is a great deal, you could have the perfect winter and summer straps with the waterproof Horween strap.