The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 November 2019, 03:49 AM   #1
GyromiteRob
"TRF" Member

Watch: Speedmaster
FS: Omega Seamaster 300M Professional Co-Axial 41mm Just Serviced/Warranty!

I am offering my Omega Seamaster Professional Diver 300M Co-Axial 41mm Reference 212.30.41.20.01.002 with the 2500 caliber automatic movement for sale. It is a steel case with steel bracelet and black dial purchased new in 2008. Sometimes called a Bond edition though it does not have any Bond-related markings. The dial features the older, tighter-style wave pattern. It was just serviced by Omega this month - It includes the remainder of the 2-year service warranty through Omega!

The condition of the watch is Excellent using Crown and Caliber’s descriptions. There are some very light scratches on the case and bracelet with the worst offenders being on the clasp from normal wear. I encourage you to look closely at the photos to get an idea of the condition. PM me for more pictures. The bezel was replaced during its recent service as it was a little worn.

The original case, outer box, manual, cards, card holder, extra bracelet links, service/travel case, original invoice, repair documents and parts are all included as pictured. Please note that the leather-ish coating on the case and card holder has deteriorated in storage.

This watch was lovingly-cared-for. It was purchased new by me in September 2008, serviced by Omega in December of 2013 and again, just recently by Omega, in November 2019.

Any questions, please PM me. Thanks for looking!

Details:
Brand: Omega.
Model: Seamaster Professional Diver 300M Co-Axial.
Reference number: 212.30.41.20.01.002.
Condition: Excellent – see description. Preowned.
Movement: Omega Caliber 2500 Self-winding chronometer, Co-Axial escapement movement with rhodium-plated finish.
Case: Steel 41mm.
Case back: Solid with Omega Seamaster Hippocampus.
Crystal: Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside.
Dial: Black wave pattern. Applied Omega logo with applied “OMEGA” text below. Printed in red "Seamaster", printed in white “PROFESSIONAL CO-AXIAL CHRONOMETER 300m/1000ft SWISS MADE” text. Date at 3 o’clock position.
Bracelet: Original stainless steel bracelet 1503/825. 20mm lug width. Currently sized for my approximate 7-inch wrist. Extra links included.
Engravings: None other than stock.
Thickness: Approximately 13mm.
Box & papers: Original Omega outer box & case plus service receipts included as pictured – see prior description.
Authenticity: Completely authentic as documentation reflects.
Pictures: All of the photos are of the actual watch for sale. I have more pictures available - if interested, PM me.

Price: $2450 (This includes shipping and PayPal fees! I referenced Crown and Caliber and Chrono24 pricing on 212.30.41.20.01.002 models and came up with the lowest price available despite recent servicing and the inclusion of box and paperwork (which many listed on those sites do not include).

Shipping: I will make every effort to ship it as quickly as possible once I receive payment. It will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail within the Continental United States only. It will be insured and trackable. Signature upon delivery is required. I will pay the shipping costs and supply tracking info once it has been shipped.

Payment: PayPal only. Not considering trades.

Feedback: I have one watch purchase through Rolex Forums with positive feedback from the seller. I have one watch sale using Watchexchange on Reddit with positive feedback from the purchaser. I have a long Ebay history under the same username: gyromiterob with over 550 sales with 100% feedback. (To verify, you can message me at Ebay and I will respond to confirm that it is me.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191115_120234.jpg (129.5 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_20191115_104653-01.jpeg (207.1 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191115_105640.jpg (171.3 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_20191115_105539-01.jpeg (268.8 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191115_105127.jpg (92.4 KB, 253 views)
GyromiteRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 November 2019, 03:37 PM   #2
GyromiteRob
"TRF" Member

Bump
GyromiteRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 December 2019, 11:59 AM   #3
GyromiteRob
"TRF" Member

Bump