The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 28 February 2021, 05:46 PM   #61
steeevvvooo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW44 View Post
Sorry if I’m being dense but isn’t that the 26315 38mm? Given the Silver dial and Blue sub dials?
It's the 41mm 26331 Panda. White/silver Dial and Black subdials.

The fact they can be mixed up at normal viewing distances (even by a couple of people who seem to know their watches) I guess shows how similar they are in most situations which sort of goes back to my previous posts :) The 38mm with blue subdials looks to have an amazing "pop" in photos I have seen but looks very similar to mine it lower light.

Hopefully my posts support the fact that I think anyone not with an extreme small/large wrist size can, and should, consider both 38mm and 41mm based on fit and colour preferences

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Old 28 February 2021, 05:58 PM   #62
Bbp
"TRF" Member

Hi, definitely the roc if 116500ln at gray price. My wrist size is 6.5” and i prefer the 41mm roc.

Are you aware that the 26315st panda blue subdial hands are varnished in white? I prefer the 41mm panda with the white gold subdial hands which IMO blends better with the overall black and silver theme...the hands will shine or disappear in different lightings like the pupil of the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 March 2021, 12:39 AM   #63
just1time
"TRF" Member

Sorry i don't have an AP but want one. Whats the difference between 26315ST and 26331ST...They look identical to me but have a slight difference in price.
just1time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 March 2021, 02:23 AM   #64
GW44
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeevvvooo View Post
It's the 41mm 26331 Panda. White/silver Dial and Black subdials.

The fact they can be mixed up at normal viewing distances (even by a couple of people who seem to know their watches) I guess shows how similar they are in most situations which sort of goes back to my previous posts :) The 38mm with blue subdials looks to have an amazing "pop" in photos I have seen but looks very similar to mine it lower light.

Hopefully my posts support the fact that I think anyone not with an extreme small/large wrist size can, and should, consider both 38mm and 41mm based on fit and colour preferences

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Thank you. That makes sense now!

I’ve registered for a 26331 41mm but still interested to try the 38mm too when lockdown is over. Chronos always wear a smidge larger so I know I’ll be delighted with the 26331 41mm but very interested to try the 26315 38mm too.

All good choices and first world issues
GW44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 March 2021, 05:44 AM   #65
Tanuki
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbp View Post

Hi, definitely the roc if 116500ln at gray price. My wrist size is 6.5” and i prefer the 41mm roc.

Are you aware that the 26315st panda blue subdial hands are varnished in white? I prefer the 41mm panda with the white gold subdial hands which IMO blends better with the overall black and silver theme...the hands will shine or disappear in different lightings like the pupil of the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great picture especially for comparison purposes!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 March 2021, 12:01 PM   #66
danny1305
"TRF" Member

ROC for sure. It’s just on a whole different level
danny1305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 March 2021, 04:44 PM   #67
Tanuki
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1time View Post
Sorry i don't have an AP but want one. Whats the difference between 26315ST and 26331ST...They look identical to me but have a slight difference in price.
26315ST is 38mm and 26331 is 41mm
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote