The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Old 18 December 2006, 11:52 PM   #31
Atomic

Amanda, I think the change of Pannies is a good one. Always go for the one that smiles at you best.

I think by dumping the Rolex for a Panerai is a gutsy and good move too. Like I said before, if I'd known of Panerai before I bought my Rolex, I'd have had a panny years ago.

That Alpha looks very nice too! That would be my choice, if I went for an Alpha.

Last edited by Atomic; 19 December 2006 at 06:48 AM..
Old 19 December 2006, 08:01 AM   #32
amanda
Banned

Oh yeh, I changed the photo over to the 241 dial but forgot the gmtpepsibabeeee bit....

Thanks Atomic... I am wrapped with my decision. The guys on paneristi.com kept making such good reasons for the 111 that I kept doubting my own doubts confused the you know whats out of me

Then I took a step back and thought about the opening night at the AD where I saw the 241 in the case next to the 49 and went 'oh yeh I wish I could have that one' and that was that!

I think the Alpha I chose looks great.. very nice compliment to my PAM when I get it. Having a bracelet will be nice too! And best of all the watch was as cheap as chips... in Australia I couldnt get anything for $80 in a shop I'd be even remotely happy with.
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote