The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 October 2020, 02:23 AM   #1
Minimalsit
"TRF" Member

FS Omega Planet Ocean GMT Ltd Good Planet Full Set

Hello. I am just a citizen. I love watches. I buy watches. I cannot remember the last time I sold a watch. With the new normal, I have decided to sell a few pieces. Not desperate but let's say trying to be responsible (does not come easy to me, ha ha). Sorry, the watch. My personal Omega Planet Ocean GMT Good Planet ltd edition. I do not believe the number produced was ever officially stated but not a common piece and definitely retired. I am not a seller and not a photographer. I have tried to show this watch as unflatteringly as possible. I think I succeeded as the watch is stunning in person and the flaws I show in the clasp and bracelet are much less pronounced in person with naked eye. I believe the case, crystal and ceramic bezel to be perfect to naked eye. Bracelet shows light wear. This was purchased in 2016 from AD Topper. It may still be under warranty. Omega has been changing the term of their warranties and I have seen them make exceptions for pieces just outside - this was sold with I believe a 4 year warranty. Not an issue as the watch is running about +1 sec a day. I do not have equipment to measure - this is my by the wrist estimate. Happy to answer any/all questions. $4,250 obo, I will pay UPS insured shipping to 48 US states, buyer pays fees. Thank you, david

PS, next time I will try to at least clean the watch. In reviewing photos lots of dust and smudges, sorry. I can take specific photos if anyone needs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_7176 copy.jpeg (250.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_7174 copy.jpeg (261.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_7177 copy.jpeg (189.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_7336 copy.jpeg (222.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_7327 copy.jpeg (269.5 KB, 93 views)
Minimalsit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breitling , gmt , omega , rolex , stainless