The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 10 March 2023, 04:55 PM   #1
TimelessTimepiecesUS
"TRF" Member

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore with Discontinued Rhodium Dial. 26470OR.OO.A12

PRICE: $47,000

Condition: Near Mint. Miniscule Nic around 6:00PM on Bezel. See Pictures for clarification.

Comes with: BOX, REGISTRATION & WARRANTY PAPER FROM AUDEMARS. 3 Straps. Strap 1 from Horus is called Sand. It’s a brown strap as seen in pictures. I was told this strap was not available to the general public at the time I got it. Strap 2 is a Horus strap that is in ghost grey. Strap 3 is the original leather espresso strap from Audemars Piguet.

Reference Number: 26470OR.OO.A125CR.01

The Timepiece: Located in Florida. The timepiece is a joy to wear. The color contrast of the sub-dials, gold bezel, discontinued rhodium dial, with gold markers, is an addicting work of art to that will have time standing still as you get lost in its beauty.

CASE: is made of 18k rose gold
-Crystal is glare proof sapphire crystal.
-Case Back, which allows to view the inner workings of the mechanical movement.

BEZEL: is the iconic octagon shaped bezel made of 18K rose gold with exposed screws and a ruthenium/ rhodium dial that’s been discontinued.
-Equipped with two push-pieces for the chronograph functions

DIAL: is exhibited on a grey ruthenium/ rhodium dial that’s been discontinued, displayed as “Méga Tapisserie” pattern and pink gold toned arabic hour markers with a ring of grey printed minute index markers circling the dial. The Index markers are 18k white gold and hour index markers have all been fitted with a luminescent filling, for an enhanced legibility. There is a date aperture at the 3 o’clock position.

SUBDIALS: There are three ivory toned sub-dials: a 12-hour counter at the 6 o’clock position, a 30-minute counter at the 9 o’clock position and a sub-seconds at the 12 o’clock position.

THE STRAPS: Comes with 3 Straps! Strap #1 from Horus is called Sand. It’s a tan strap as seen in pictures. I was told this strap was not available to the general public at the time I got it. Strap #2 is a Horus strap that is in ghost grey. Strap #3 is the original leather espresso strap from Audemars Piguet.

FUNCTION/MOVEMENT: Powered by a self-winding mechanical movement, caliber 3126/3840 with 59 jewels, 365 parts and 21,600 vph. Power reserve on this watch can last up to 50 hours, when fully wound. Water-resistance on this watch can reach up to 100 meters (330 feet).

References:   References are Available to speak to. I bought the piece from a rich & famous businessman whom could vouch for me. My additional references include from Public Figures in the Watch Business, Watch Traders, Best Selling Authors, Military Men,  Attorneys, Business Owners, all of whom are current customers.

Payment: I accept wires, or cash. In special circumstances I might accept PayPal. Additionally, we can use ebay, chrono 24, or an escrow company. I am always open for a face to face meet, and I prefer it. Meeting at Jeweler or Authenticator is OK.

The Seller: Family Business. Besides being Timepiece Traders & Enthusiasts, we are Investors in Real Estate, Stocks, Amazon Stores, and Luxury Automobiles. We also hold a Florida Real Estate License, and are proud members of the Watch Trading Academy. Living in Coral Springs, FL. Mom & Son. Cathy & Rich. Ages 37 & 75. Join The Family-Buy Your Next Timepiece Here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (259.0 KB, 309 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (229.1 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (281.7 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (185.5 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (283.9 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (171.8 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (130.4 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (269.7 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg 9a.jpg (107.8 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (193.7 KB, 308 views)
Attached Files
File Type: wmv VIDEO.wmv (113.47 MB, 1 views)

Last edited by TimelessTimepiecesUS; 10 March 2023 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: accidentally entered post
TimelessTimepiecesUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 March 2023, 12:01 PM   #2
TimelessTimepiecesUS
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 24 March 2023, 11:50 PM   #3
TimelessTimepiecesUS
"TRF" Member

Still For Sale
Old 31 March 2023, 01:54 PM   #4