The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 4 January 2023, 08:06 AM   #1
ErikSzper
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: PAM326
FS- JLC Master Control Date 140.8.87 Silver Dial 18K Rose Gold Service Papers

For sale is a pre-owned near mint condition 18-karat rose gold 37mm JLC Master Control Date. The Circa 2000s 140.8.87 comes with a generic box and factory service paperwork. The original box and papers are not included in the sale. While at the factory, the watch received a complete overhaul of the movement, a refinish, a new pusher, a new crown, and a black alligator strap. The Master Control Date features a silver dial with applied arrow/Arabic numeral indices and triple calendar complication. The Day and Month displays are in French. The previously polished case is pristine and is free of any noteworthy imperfections. The watch is mounted on an OEM matte black alligator strap with an 18-karat rose gold deployment clasp. The strap, like the watch, is in near mint condition. Powering the 140.8.87 is an automatic JLC cal. 891 with an approximate power reserve of 40-hours.

Shall deliver with the remainder of the JLC factory service warranty for $9,750 USD plus any applicable taxes, duties, shipping, and insurance.

Many of my fresh arrivals sell before ever being listed. Contact me directly about upcoming pieces!

All timepieces come with a 7 day ‘no questions asked’ return period- will issue 100% refund as long as the timepiece is returned in the same condition in which it was shipped out.

Protect your timepiece by adding a 3-Year Buckle-to-Buckle care plan. With our care plan you receive services and coverages such as:

• Mechanical failure caused by accidental damage
• Replacement of scratched or broken crystals
• Broken Stem or Crown
• Replace Damaged or broken clasps or links
• Replace worn or damaged straps/attachments
• Polish/refinish of your case & bracelet

Message for more details.

Old 4 March 2023, 12:51 AM   #2
ErikSzper
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: PAM326
obo