The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 26 October 2021, 08:47 PM   #8341
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5 digit models
Talking Stocks 2.0

COTY Price Target Announced at $11.00/Share by Deutsche Bank. From. “Buy” to “Hold”.

Some ratings:

https://www.benzinga.com/stock/coty/ratings
jaisonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 October 2021, 09:55 PM   #8342
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

FYI..

7:50a ET 10/26/2021 - Globe Newswire
DraftKings Statement Regarding Entain

DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) confirms that, following further analysis and discussions with the Entain board of directors, it will not make a firm offer for Entain.

Commenting on this, Jason Robins DraftKings CEO, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board said:

"After several discussions with Entain leadership, DraftKings has decided that it will not make a firm offer for Entain at this time. Based on our vertically-integrated technology stack, best-in-class product and technology capabilities and leading brand, we are highly confident in our ability to maintain a leadership position and achieve our long-term growth plans in the rapidly growing North America market."

As a result of this announcement, DraftKings is bound by the restrictions under Rule 2.8 of the Code for six months following the date of this announcement.

For the purpose of Rule 2.8 of the Code, DraftKings reserves the right to set aside the above statement and the restrictions in Rule 2.8 of the Code in the following circumstances:

(i) with the agreement of the board of directors of Entain;(ii) following the announcement of a firm intention to make an offer for Entain by or on behalf of a third party;(iii) following the announcement by Entain of a "whitewash" proposal (as described in Note 1 of the Notes on Dispensations from Rule 9 of the Code) or a reverse takeover (as defined in the Code); or(iv) where the Takeover Panel has determined that there has been a material change of circumstances.
Old 27 October 2021, 12:55 AM   #8343
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

nice bounce from coty and fedex slowly creeping back up. anyone buying this paypal dip? didn't want to catch the falling knife and it looks like its losing yesterday's gains already, i was looking to get in if it hit the 230s
huncho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 October 2021, 01:02 AM   #8344
chsu74
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710,116520,SLA19
Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
nice bounce from coty and fedex slowly creeping back up. anyone buying this paypal dip? didn't want to catch the falling knife and it looks like its losing yesterday's gains already, i was looking to get in if it hit the 230s

Got my tail handed to me by PYPL. Scarred mentally and happy I got out of it. Price today is still lower than my exit number. SQ would be my horse in that space..
chsu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 October 2021, 01:29 AM   #8345
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsu74 View Post
Got my tail handed to me by PYPL. Scarred mentally and happy I got out of it. Price today is still lower than my exit number. SQ would be my horse in that space..
yeah agreed, i like sq a lot more between the 2 and it has a much brighter future but it's priced too high for me atm. wanted to play the swing for paypal because i think it's a bit oversold but not sure if it's done falling yet
Old 27 October 2021, 02:04 AM   #8346
sokoloka
"TRF" Member

Watch: Audemars Piguet
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it - ATEC ATEC ATEC.

Been hovering around ~$12; an excellent entry point as the growth story is nowhere near done yet.
Old 27 October 2021, 06:47 AM   #8347
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

Talking Stocks 2.0

HZON warrants gained nearly 22% today. Looked around and didn’t see news.

SEAT warrants continued their nice run. Up 6%.

Opened a position in RBAC warrants. They had a 11% day. Really should have bought under $1.20 when they first announced the SeatGeek merger.

Also a nice day for COTY Calls
Old 27 October 2021, 07:34 AM   #8348
Mendota
"TRF" Member

Watch: OP36 Blue 3-6-9
Quote:
I entered my first positions in PYPL years ago, so I am still sitting on a solid 5x at today's prices. I am holding. I think there's good long term potential.
Mendota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 October 2021, 07:57 AM   #8349
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613
Talking Stocks 2.0

I lost all of my gains over the past year, 96% gone since the 14th of October on BBIG.

Sent from my Apple privacy invasion product
MrGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 October 2021, 04:52 AM   #8350
acrds1
"TRF" Member

Watch: Hulk
BBIG where does the bleeding stop???
acrds1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 October 2021, 05:05 AM   #8351
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrds1 View Post
BBIG where does the bleeding stop???

Starting to wonder if we got left holding the bag.

Old 28 October 2021, 06:34 AM   #8352
AshCashEmAll
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 114060
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoat View Post
Starting to wonder if we got left holding the bag.

I’m buying right now. Could it possibly go down more ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AshCashEmAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 October 2021, 07:09 AM   #8353
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshCashEmAll View Post
I’m buying right now. Could it possibly go down more ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope not, no telling with the rollercoaster it’s been though. I’m holding my position but certainly not adding.

Old 28 October 2021, 11:11 PM   #8354
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

Talking Stocks 2.0

“2021-10-28 12:40:00 GMT :
DJ Vivid Seats (SEAT) Price Target Announced at $17.00/Share by Canaccord Genuity”
Old 29 October 2021, 12:36 AM   #8355
Working4better
"TRF" Member

Working4better is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 October 2021, 03:00 AM   #8356
chsu74
"TRF" Member

Thank goodness I was not stupid enough to hedge all my LCID. Just dumb enough to sell calls on 40% of my holdings…
Old 29 October 2021, 03:26 AM   #8357
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

I trimmed a ton of LCID Tues and today.

I’m reviewing the last S-1 again for the next common share lock-up expiration that’s 1/22 . Seeing if it’s worth buying 1/21/22 puts.
Old 29 October 2021, 04:17 AM   #8358
chsu74
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisonline View Post
I trimmed a ton of LCID Tues and today.

I’m reviewing the last S-1 again for the next common share lock-up expiration that’s 1/22 . Seeing if it’s worth buying 1/21/22 puts.

Sold all my open longs at $37.25 avg. Bought 8X$30P for next Fri. Will look for a reentry at some point. Am OK if my $28 and $26Cs get exercised tomorrow..
Old 29 October 2021, 10:47 AM   #8359
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

grabbed a few paypal leaps for june for a swing trade. seems to have bottomed out around 234-235 which was the last low in march and may. hopefully earnings or the pre earnings run will pop it back up a bit

also gonna try to play viacom earnings as a last ditch effort on this stock. it had some nice gains after the last 2 earnings but continued to bleed both times right after and i still don't understand how it's at 24b market cap compared to other companies in the sector (roku...). hoping a 3rd straight good earnings will make the market realize how undervalued it is and that their P/S is somehow .89 while they keep continuing to expand. roku is worth twice as much while pluto tv makes half the revenue alone and it's completely free and just a small piece of viac. down quite a lot on it but maybe some things just aren't meant to be lol
Old 29 October 2021, 01:09 PM   #8360
What’s The Time
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT Meteorite Dial
Been a little while since I’ve posted on here. Had some trouble accessing my account but I’m back.

Vivid Seats trade has been a great winner so far! Love seeing triple digit % gains on warrants.

Came across some interesting data that backs up what I was mentioning about Vivid taking market share away from Stubhub and competitors.

https://brokergenius.com/ticket-exch...3Wn2KMc5bqMMA0

I mentioned my business does 30%+ of our sales through Vivid. Nice to see that I’m not the only one. Vivid holds a staggering 40% market share according to Brokergenius. Would like to see them continue to close the gap on Stubhub with sports sales, but overall they are crushing it.

Stubhub sold at 4b in early 2020. Holding on to these warrants until Vivid nears that valuation
What’s The Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 October 2021, 01:25 PM   #8361
chsu74
"TRF" Member

Quote:
grabbed a few paypal leaps for june for a swing trade. seems to have bottomed out around 234-235 which was the last low in march and may. hopefully earnings or the pre earnings run will pop it back up a bit

also gonna try to play viacom earnings as a last ditch effort on this stock. it had some nice gains after the last 2 earnings but continued to bleed both times right after and i still don't understand how it's at 24b market cap compared to other companies in the sector (roku...). hoping a 3rd straight good earnings will make the market realize how undervalued it is and that their P/S is somehow .89 while they keep continuing to expand. roku is worth twice as much while pluto tv makes half the revenue alone and it's completely free and just a small piece of viac. down quite a lot on it but maybe some things just aren't meant to be lol

I have avg on the books at $39 for VIAC but also have made a nice chunk off selling puts and calls over the past few months. Down $2+ on my $45C leaps though. Its a kicker but can’t imagine selling out now with Comcast reporting good numbers today. CMCSA did sell off thought I think.. media is not in vougue atm. It will come around.

Am all in on AUPH. Hope that gets a nice premium. That $30 pin is no different than the $40 VIAC pin for 8 weeks recently..
Old 29 October 2021, 11:12 PM   #8362
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
I have avg on the books at $39 for VIAC but also have made a nice chunk off selling puts and calls over the past few months. Down $2+ on my $45C leaps though. Its a kicker but can’t imagine selling out now with Comcast reporting good numbers today. CMCSA did sell off thought I think.. media is not in vougue atm. It will come around.

Am all in on AUPH. Hope that gets a nice premium. That $30 pin is no different than the $40 VIAC pin for 8 weeks recently..
i started buying leaps for viac around 39 and was averaging down every time it dropped to 37-38 and also have 4 diff sets of them, down about 50% overall because at this point IV is so low from being pushed down constantly into the same price range. to me it feels like this is one of the most undervalued stocks out there but maybe it's still suffering from the stink of the whole bill hwang fiasco or it's something else behind the scenes
Old 30 October 2021, 09:18 AM   #8363
chsu74
"TRF" Member

Quote:
i started buying leaps for viac around 39 and was averaging down every time it dropped to 37-38 and also have 4 diff sets of them, down about 50% overall because at this point IV is so low from being pushed down constantly into the same price range. to me it feels like this is one of the most undervalued stocks out there but maybe it's still suffering from the stink of the whole bill hwang fiasco or it's something else behind the scenes

Just got a Grasso CNBC pump AH but that rodeo is getting old as well. Closed $37.5Ps sold for a loss. Have no interest in owning more shares at $0.30 higher than market at this point
Old 2 November 2021, 01:39 AM   #8364
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

Talking Stocks 2.0

SOFI up 12%. Warrants up 25% 3 hours after the open.

No news so maybe speculation on the bank charter & earnings?

———

Ratings actions from Benzinga: https://www.benzinga.com/stock/SEAT/ratings

2021-11-01 16:01:00 GMT DJ.
Vivid Seats Price Target Initiation at $16.00/Share by Evercore ISI Group.
Old 2 November 2021, 04:28 AM   #8365
7sins
"TRF" Member

Quote:
SOFI up 12%. Warrants up 25% 3 hours after the open.

No news so maybe speculation on the bank charter & earnings?

———

Ratings actions from Benzinga: https://www.benzinga.com/stock/SEAT/ratings

2021-11-01 16:01:00 GMT DJ.
Vivid Seats Price Target Initiation at $16.00/Share by Evercore ISI Group.
42M volume and day isn't halfway over, this looks like large institutional buying and I think a play to ER on the 10th. I suspect this will be a VERY good ER compared to last quarter as we do not have the same writeoffs from merger costs. Still think it is very expensive here at current revenue levels, I will continue to trim, solid 150% gains since I mentioned these warrants at $4.50. Keeping all of my 2024 LEAPS I mentioned a few pages back though.

What is everyone else doing?

SABR and COTY report this week, going to be interesting couple of days coupled with FED meeting. Accelerated tapering should create a knee jerk reaction for rates to rise, hoping 10yr hits 1.75-2% by year end then will start taking gains in TBT as foreign demand will quickly rise to normalize those yields.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/airli...165251795.html

"Our bookings for the holidays are basically following the curve that they followed in 2019, which gives us a lot of assurance that there's demand there and you'll see load factors that are pretty typical,"

Also more good news on SABR, trimming a portion of their business and employees which should mean for higher margins. https://finance.yahoo.com/m/51782659...ling-unit.html

TSA travel numbers look great, will be paying close attention to their ER call this week.

AUPH released 30 month A2 numbers today which were great, more positive PR as well as additional suitors. ER this week, after the news on their biggest competitor, Benslyta not having any meaningful impact on new LN patients, if we see a BO, that should put us close to $8B+ with patent protection to 2037.
Richard Mille RG RM030 || Richard Mille RM72ti || AP 26240 50TH Green Royal Oak Chrono || AP Royal Oak Blue JUMBO SS 15202ST || AP ROO Diver Green 15720ST || ♕ Rolex Platinum Daytona Diamond 116506 || Cartier Santos
7sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 November 2021, 04:51 AM   #8366
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sins View Post
42M volume and day isn't halfway over, this looks like large institutional buying and I think a play to ER on the 10th. I suspect this will be a VERY good ER compared to last quarter as we do not have the same writeoffs from merger costs. Still think it is very expensive here at current revenue levels, I will continue to trim, solid 150% gains since I mentioned these warrants at $4.50. Keeping all of my 2024 LEAPS I mentioned a few pages back though.

i rolled all my warrants into 2024 leaps back at 16ish so all i have now are 2023 and 2024 leaps. likely will just hold them patiently. i feel like this is too comfortable of a long term hold to mess around with in the short term
Old 2 November 2021, 06:58 AM   #8367
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

Talking Stocks 2.0

Media pumping?

“4:09p ET 11/1/2021 - Benzinga
SoFi Technologies Scorches Shorts As Stock Soars To New Highs: What's Next?
Mentioned:SOFI
SoFi Technologies, Inc (NASDAQ: SOFI) traded up 12.6% on Monday after breaking up bullishly from a long-term pattern Benzinga called out on Oct. 20.

The online finance company has seen a high level of retail trader interest due to the stock's underlying statistics, which make it a short squeeze candidate:

High Ownership Levels: 58.48% of SoFi's shares are locked up by insiders and institutions, with insiders owning 26.22% and institutions an additional 32.26% of the available shares.
High Short Interest: The number of SoFi shares held short has almost doubled from September. Of the 594.52 share float 46.27 million are held short, up from 24.5 million”
Old 2 November 2021, 07:06 AM   #8368
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

Talking Stocks 2.0

Heavily trimmed LCID on the way to $41. Started a Feb 18 $30 Put position since the 6-month lock-up expires around Jan 22 according to the appended S-1.

Note: in hindsight, I should sold covered calls. At one point last Friday, Nov 19 $60 strike were over a $2.00 premium. I would have been happy selling shares of the price.

Bought more SOFI before the recent run-up

Lightly trimmed SEAT warrants at $3.30.

During the last 2 weeks, opened warrant positions in SEAH (Super Wager / BetWay) & RBAC (SeatGeek). Also opened a small position in IONQ while I research. Increase my PENN & DKNG ownership on dips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sins View Post

SABR and COTY report this week, going to be interesting couple of days coupled with FED meeting. Accelerated tapering should create a knee jerk reaction for rates to rise, hoping 10yr hits 1.75-2% by year end then will start taking gains in TBT as foreign demand will quickly rise to normalize those yields.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/airli...165251795.html

"Our bookings for the holidays are basically following the curve that they followed in 2019, which gives us a lot of assurance that there's demand there and you'll see load factors that are pretty typical,"

Also more good news on SABR, trimming a portion of their business and employees which should mean for higher margins. https://finance.yahoo.com/m/51782659...ling-unit.html

TSA travel numbers look great, will be paying close attention to their ER call this week.

AUPH released 30 month A2 numbers today which were great, more positive PR as well as additional suitors. ER this week, after the news on their biggest competitor, Benslyta not having any meaningful impact on new LN patients, if we see a BO, that should put us close to $8B+ with patent protection to 2037.
Old 2 November 2021, 08:43 AM   #8369
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Media pumping?

“4:09p ET 11/1/2021 - Benzinga
SoFi Technologies Scorches Shorts As Stock Soars To New Highs: What's Next?
Mentioned:SOFI
SoFi Technologies, Inc (NASDAQ: SOFI) traded up 12.6% on Monday after breaking up bullishly from a long-term pattern Benzinga called out on Oct. 20.

The online finance company has seen a high level of retail trader interest due to the stock's underlying statistics, which make it a short squeeze candidate:

High Ownership Levels: 58.48% of SoFi's shares are locked up by insiders and institutions, with insiders owning 26.22% and institutions an additional 32.26% of the available shares.
High Short Interest: The number of SoFi shares held short has almost doubled from September. Of the 594.52 share float 46.27 million are held short, up from 24.5 million”
lol "short squeeze candidate" apparently everything with any kind of short interest is a squeeze candidate nowadays. love to see this run though
Old 2 November 2021, 09:42 AM   #8370
jaisonline
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
lol "short squeeze candidate" apparently everything with any kind of short interest is a squeeze candidate nowadays. love to see this run though

Yep. Just a tad pumping.