The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 6 May 2021, 06:00 AM   #61
Mendota
"TRF" Member

Watch: OP36 Blue 3-6-9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRell View Post
I didn’t wait that long for mine, but have a good relationship with my AD. All 3 ADs in my area told me that they get more black sub dates than the NDs. So it is not that easy to get, but not as hard as the Daytona/GMTs. If you go in person that would help. It is a particular request, could help your cause.
Agreed. My AD said they get about 5 subs with date for every 1 sub without date.
Mendota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2021, 07:17 AM   #62
hondauk
"TRF" Member

Watch: Day Date Tridor
Every time I read this type of post, where you are expected to purchase several items you don’t really want just to be put on this imaginary list. This “list” already has 300+ waiting for their chosen watch.

Here in the UK I went into the AD to collect a repair. I was asked was there anything else I wanted so I asked if I could order a GMT BLNR yes was the answer and it arrived in about 15 months. When I collected the watch again they asked would I like anything else so I ordered the GMT BLRO. NO FUSS NO BLACKMAIL so we’ll wait and see when it arrives.

My advice to you would be to move to the Uk.
hondauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2021, 05:29 PM   #63
Nairn1980
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondauk View Post
Every time I read this type of post, where you are expected to purchase several items you don’t really want just to be put on this imaginary list. This “list” already has 300+ waiting for their chosen watch.

Here in the UK I went into the AD to collect a repair. I was asked was there anything else I wanted so I asked if I could order a GMT BLNR yes was the answer and it arrived in about 15 months. When I collected the watch again they asked would I like anything else so I ordered the GMT BLRO. NO FUSS NO BLACKMAIL so we’ll wait and see when it arrives.

My advice to you would be to move to the Uk.
UK typically isn’t like this. You’ve struck it lucky with your AD.
Believe me they’re typically not like this....just don’t share your AD or the secret will be out
Nairn1980 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9 May 2021, 04:38 AM   #64
UK_
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairn1980 View Post
UK typically isn’t like this. You’ve struck it lucky with your AD.
Believe me they’re typically not like this....just don’t share your AD or the secret will be out

I agree - my experience in the UK is if you have a good relationship it’s Ok, but if you have no relationship and walk in looking for a professional model - it’s not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 May 2021, 05:00 AM   #65
GuyRitchie
Banned

Watch: Omega seamaster
Look for another AD
GuyRitchie is offline   Reply With Quote