The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 3 May 2021, 09:35 PM   #1
carlo5
"TRF" Member

Los Angeles Recommendations

I'm visiting L.A. tomorrow and have some time to kill. Staying in Hollywood area. Any watch stores you guys recommend checking out? Thanks!
carlo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 May 2021, 10:00 PM   #2
NIHO
"TRF" Member

Polachecks
NIHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 May 2021, 10:03 PM   #3
jamerson80
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlo5 View Post
I'm visiting L.A. tomorrow and have some time to kill. Staying in Hollywood area. Any watch stores you guys recommend checking out? Thanks!
The Breguet boutique on Rodeo Drive is my must stop shop whenever I visit LA, then again it probably has something to do with the fact that Breguet is my favorite brand and I buy from them regularly.

If you want good deals Feldmar has a nice selection and discounts without hesitation.

You can also stop by the FP Journe boutique on Sunset Blvd, super friendly couple (one of whom is FP Journe's brother) work there, and lots of wrist candy to check out.

If you're looking into Rolex, AP, and PP, expect what you would anywhere else regarding availability.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
jamerson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2021, 12:51 AM   #4
vh2k
"TRF" Member

Your one stop shop for bling is.... Peter Marco. Westime is good too.
vh2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2021, 12:58 AM   #5
Passinthru
2024 Pledge Member

Walk the length of Rodeo Drive.
Rolex, PP, VC, Breguet, IWC, Grand Seiko and the list goes on. And don't miss Westime.
Passinthru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2021, 01:58 AM   #6
Rori
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex / Tudor
Saw producer Michael on YouTube buying list of high end watches and rolexes from a small watch boutique called Essential Watches. Wiltshire blvd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 4 May 2021, 02:18 AM   #7
ArtNouveau
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: BLRO/Daytona/OP41s
Westime on Sunset is a watch candy store but no Rolex if that’s what you’re looking for. Wanna Buy a Watch on Melrose is a candy store for vintage, very cool little shop.
All of the major brands have Boutiques in Beverly Hills, mostly on Rodeo Drive.
ArtNouveau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2021, 02:19 AM   #8
garyk
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passinthru View Post
Walk the length of Rodeo Drive.
Rolex, PP, VC, Breguet, IWC, Grand Seiko and the list goes on. And don't miss Westime.
+1 on Westime. Crazy stores in Beverly Hills...of course ;
Old 4 May 2021, 12:07 PM   #9
carlo5
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIHO View Post
Polachecks
Thanks guys for all the recos
carlo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2021, 01:16 PM   #10
RKFdds
"TRF" Member

Off topic, but if staying in Hollywood and have time to kill, get on up to the Griffith observatory and enjoy the view of LA and all it has to offer. Amazing place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RKFdds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2021, 04:41 PM   #11
Lew Archer
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Submariner
If you are in Century City, in the mall there is a Rolex boutique, run by Geary's, an AD you will also find in Beverly Hills. Geary's also runs the Rolex boutique in Beverly Hills.

The Century City mall is a good spot...lots of shops, restaurants, and it's recently been redone. If you like Breitling, there's a boutique there as well. Also various high end shops, such as Tiffany. And, the ever popular Tourneau, which carried Rolex until the boutique moved in.

Others have suggested Rodeo Drive...good call, easy area to walk around in and plenty of boutiques from various brands.

A great LA watch store is Feldmar's, on Pico Boulevard, not too far from Century City, towards West Hollywood. I think they may be by appointment only, still, but they carry a wide range of brands, including Tudor. They are not a Rolex AD, but likely have second hand Rolex models. Check out their website for details, if interested.

If you're an Omega fan, the Omega boutique is in the Beverly Center mall, which is Beverly Hills adjacent.

Enjoy your visit...
Lew Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 May 2021, 10:44 AM   #12
Danny83
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Yellow Gold
Are you looking to purchase an empty case ? Lol
Danny83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 May 2021, 11:56 AM   #13
dannyp
Banned

Second (third) recommendation for Westime. Got referred to a salesman at their old west side location when I got my IWC in ‘08, got a good deal, then sent my dad there for an IWC and two friends for Omegas, all of whom were well taken care of. If/when I go for a GP Laueato he’ll be my first call (assuming he’s still there).
dannyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 May 2021, 12:31 PM   #14
Haveapair
Banned

That guy on producer michael
Haveapair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 May 2021, 01:09 PM   #15
7sins
"TRF" Member

Checkout Stein Diamonds DTLA, they always have a surreal selection. Plenty of pre-owned AP, Pateks and Rolex. Talk to joseph. This was a small part of the selection they had on wrist/tray

Richard Mille RG RM030 || Richard Mille RM72ti || AP 26240 50TH Green Royal Oak Chrono || AP Royal Oak Blue JUMBO SS 15202ST || AP ROO Diver Green 15720ST || ♕ Rolex Platinum Daytona Diamond 116506 || Cartier Santos
7sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 May 2021, 04:05 PM   #16
Shazbot302
"TRF" Member

If you drive south 45 min to South Coast Plaza in Orange County you’ll find ADs for Rolex, Omega, JLC, VC, IWC, Panerai and Lange.
Shazbot302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2021, 02:00 AM   #17
dannyp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazbot302 View Post
If you drive south 45 min to South Coast Plaza in Orange County you’ll find ADs for Rolex, Omega, JLC, VC, IWC, Panerai and Lange.
And, typically, on any given day, there will be roughly a 55min window during which that drive actually takes 45min :D.
dannyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2021, 03:22 AM   #18
Tag_asian
"TRF" Member

I second the Griffith Observatory recommendation and hike to the Hollywood sign. Amazing views.
Tag_asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2021, 06:30 AM   #19
tigerlam92
"TRF" Member

I also second FP Journe. Love going there and seeing the watch in person and talking to the nice staffs including FP's brother. Will not feel like sales people more like watch enthusiast.
tigerlam92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2021, 06:38 AM   #20
Breizh
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlam92 View Post
I also second FP Journe. Love going there and seeing the watch in person and talking to the nice staffs including FP's brother. Will not feel like sales people more like watch enthusiast.
That FP Journe boutique was the best experience I've had (maybe with the PP Geneva Salon tour years ago).
Like you said, just enthusiast vibe, not sales. Great stop for any watch geek.
Breizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2021, 09:44 AM   #21
Ensign
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew Archer View Post
If you are in Century City, in the mall there is a Rolex boutique, run by Geary's, an AD you will also find in Beverly Hills. Geary's also runs the Rolex boutique in Beverly Hills.

The Century City mall is a good spot...lots of shops, restaurants, and it's recently been redone. If you like Breitling, there's a boutique there as well. Also various high end shops, such as Tiffany. And, the ever popular Tourneau, which carried Rolex until the boutique moved in.

Others have suggested Rodeo Drive...good call, easy area to walk around in and plenty of boutiques from various brands.

A great LA watch store is Feldmar's, on Pico Boulevard, not too far from Century City, towards West Hollywood. I think they may be by appointment only, still, but they carry a wide range of brands, including Tudor. They are not a Rolex AD, but likely have second hand Rolex models. Check out their website for details, if interested.

If you're an Omega fan, the Omega boutique is in the Beverly Center mall, which is Beverly Hills adjacent.

Enjoy your visit...
The watch spotting is incredible at the Century City Mall.
Ensign is offline   Reply With Quote