The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 December 2022, 11:19 PM   #1
kentheevil
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LV
Incoming!! 007 seamaster (please share you strap combo)

I've been interested in this watch since a year ago when I first acquired my 1861 but never pulled the trigger due to multiple concerns(fits, titanium grade 2 etc.) today I went to sell my 1861 hesalite since I'm planning to upgrade it to a 3861 sapphire. The dealer showed me this. Despite being underwhelm with the color (due to the lightings) I pulled the trigger as I was quite under pressure (time, my girlfriend insist I should take it as I've been considering it for the past few months) luckily after several lighting (outdoor & everywhere else) it's lovely! And I'm 100% hooked. It wore comfortably on my 6.8" wrist. The vintage look to the lume brightness. Now I'm even questioning if I still need the 3861 sapphire as this can be my only omega. And move on to something like the IWC Portuguese 7 days blue dial instead? Thoughts.

Planning to also getting it on Nato should I get the OEM? Please share your strap combo as well.

I love the 3861 but should I rather get the IWC instead ? Thought please.

I loved my 1861 it was my daily but it was on a leather strap + nato as I hated the bracelet. However, I Love the 3861 bracelet and this time I wanted the see through caseback as well. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kentheevil is offline   Reply With Quote