The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 February 2023, 01:52 AM   #28
TunaTuna
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandopat View Post
My SA just emailed me saying she has a 15510 RO Blue dial available for me if I want it. The issue is she just got me a 26240 ROO black in March ‘22 and a ROC silver dial in October. I was expecting to wait a year or two for this one and yet here we are.
I’m in Okinawa so would have to fly to Tokyo to pick it up, but right now I can’t afford it outright unless I offload some (26240 and an 116622 blue dial yachtmaster - which I was going to do at some point anyway).

Depending what I get for the others, I would definitely pocket some money as the 15510 is only 26K once I pay for plane tickets there (2.5 hours).

Thought? Am I crazy for debating whether I should? I absolutely love my ROC.
Should I email her and ask if there will be ramifications to selling my ROO after only 10ish months?

Thought?

You are only getting this call because you have been buying other watches. Keep it up and one day you can get an openworks or a ceramic. Say no and you won't be called again.

AP wants wealthy clients that can buy multiple watches a year. Either that's you or it's not.
TunaTuna is offline   Reply With Quote