The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 9 September 2018, 03:50 AM   #1
coralfarmer84
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, PP
1000th Post. Reflection and Thanks

I realized I was approaching 1000 posts and although its not really a milestone or anything special I just wanted to say its been enjoyable to learn and add what I can to the forum. This is a great place with a lot of knowledgeable people that I've learned so much from over the past several years. I for the most part tried to post when it was relevant so getting to 1000 posts took time (didn't spend days adding to the word association game). When I bought my first rolex I didn't think it would turn into a hobby, I just saw a submariner, thought it was amazing, and decided thats what I wanted. My first watch was the Green "Hulk" Sub and I took multiple visits to my AD to decide between that and the traditional black. Funny looking back because then it wasn't anything special or going for over MSRP. I picked the green because it was my favorite color and I truly loved the sunburst dial and how it looked all different shades at different angles. Since then I have gone thru phases of wanting tons of watches to wanting to sell down to one. I've only ever sold 1 watch and that was a 2 tone GMT because I realized I prefered all SS or PM. I've now acquired 10 rolex's over the years and just recently my first patek. I truly blame you all for this as without this forum and enabling and all the awesome photos I would probably still be a happy 1 watch guy. So again I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to the TRF community for the knowledge, expertise, and fun times. Keep it coming!

I also just happened to get a SD43 yesterday so I guess it will have to mark the occasion!
Old 9 September 2018, 05:26 AM   #2
marc2828
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP,LV,SD43,PAMs
congrats on 1000. I agree on no Two-Tones. PM for me is a bit heavy in weight and price. SS is the way to go.
marc2828 is offline   Reply With Quote